Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

07.11.2019 03:16
We get kind of spoiled with the charter back Antworten

David Hearn finished up his first Open Championship in style, rolling in a birdie putt on the final hole to finish the week at 3-under. Cheap NBA Jerseys . It was a solid week for the Canadian golfer and one from which hell take a great deal of confidence. "I felt like I was real close all week," he said after signing for a 1-under 71. "Obviously I dont think I was close enough to be contending for the championship right now but I felt like even today, if I capitalized on a few more of the putts, that I know I hit good ones but just didnt go in, I could have been right up there in the top 10 and in the mix." For Hearn, this week was the realization of a dream; an experience he always hoped hed one day enjoy first-hand rather than from his TV room. "Ive always loved watching this tournament on TV," he said. "Its kind of fun waking up first thing in the morning and just lying on the couch all morning and watching the British Open." He called this week a soft introduction to the Open as conditions were quite favourable. Other than Saturday, there wasnt much in the way of harsh conditions and even that only lasted for about six holes for Hearn. It was ripe for scoring as the leaders showed. Hearns record in majors now is exemplary. He tied for 21st at last years U.S. Open at Merion, ended up tied for 47th at the PGA last August after flirting with the lead at the start of the week and now has a fine finish in the Open, which will add to his bank account and world ranking. "Im definitely getting better and I feel my game is tailored towards major golf," he stated. "I feel like Im a guy who can make a lot of pars when you need to do that. I enjoy these majors; the atmosphere is unbelievable. Its different than anything on the regular tour and its a lot of fun." Hearn will get plenty of atmosphere at his next stop, the Canadian major, the RBC Canadian Open. He will leave Liverpool along with a plane load of golfers and their families headed to Montreal and says despite a long week and a time change, hell be prepared. "We get kind of spoiled with the charter back," he said. "I think Ill be well rested by the time Thursday rolls around." Hell get his first look at Royal Montreal Monday morning when he tees off in a pro-am. Fake NBA Jerseys . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night. NBA Jerseys Outlet . -- Albert Pujols is thrilled to have a reason to forget about his first two disappointing seasons with the Los Angeles Angels. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/ . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion.Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Marcus Paige scored 16 points to lead all scorers and help No. 20 North Carolina beat UAB, 89-58, on Saturday. The Tar Heels (9-3) used a number of dunks to dominate the points in the paint battle by a 40-28 margin. Kennedy Meeks netted 14 points and grabbed a game- high nine rebounds and Justin Jackson contributed 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting. C.J. Washington led the Blazers (4-9) with 12 points and pulled down seven boards. Robert Brown and Chris Cokley joined Washington in double figures with 11 and 10 points, respectively. The Blazers shot just 3-of-25 from long distance and 30.5 percent overall. UNC led the game from wire-to-wire starting with a Meeks jumper a minute into the game. The Tar Heels jumped out to a 15-2 lead in the first five minutes by forcing five turnovers and getting six points from Meeks. The three-point shot for them, when it is going in, theyre almost unstoppable to guard, said UAB coach Jerod Haase. And they are so good in transition, theyre so good getting the ball inside, theyre so good getting fouled, and so when they are hitting some threes, and it doesnt have to be 10-12-14 threes in a game to have a big-time effect. With six minutes remaining in the half, the Blazers cut thheir deficit to 10 points, but the game would not get any closer. Stitched NBA Jerseys. North Carolina finished the half on a 17-6 run for a 44-23 lead at the break. The Tar Heels ran their lead to as much as 36 in the second half when Theo Pinson scored five straight points for UNC with 2 1/2 minutes left but the Blazers scored the final five points of the game to account for the final margin. While each team committed 18 turnovers, UNC was much more effective converting the takeaways into points. The Tar Heels scored 27 points off the Blazers turnovers while UAB only scored 15. The only disappointing thing, in the second half, was the turnovers, said UNC coach Roy Williams. Everybody?s trying to hit a home run. Just make the easiest play and dont try and make something when its not there. Game Notes North Carolina leads the all-time series, 4-1 ... UAB has not beaten a ranked team since they beat the Tar Heels on Dec. 1, 2013 ... UNC outrebounded UAB 44-33 ... The Tar Heels collected 19 assists as a team and the Blazers only had 10 ... UNC takes the court next against William & Mary on Tuesday while UAB does not play until Jan. 4 when it opens Conference USA play against Middle Tennessee. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz