Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

07.11.2019 03:14
the team came away empty as it went for Antworten

WATERLOO, Ont. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Despite periods of steady rain, Inbee Park was on fire. The South Korean burned up Grey Silo Golf Course on Sunday, tying a course record of 10-under 61 to win the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic by three strokes at 23-under par. Five birdies on the front nine and five on the back sealed the 10th career win and first this season for Park, who was two strokes off leader Shanshan Feng of China heading into the final round. Feng faltered on the day and was only able to shoot 3 under par 68 to finish at 18 under, slipping into third place. Miamis Christie Kerr blew by Feng with a bogey-free round of 8 under 63 to finish at 20-under par. Park will take home the $225,000 of the $1.5-million moving her up to fourth on the money list this season at $744,510. Kerr earned $136,903 and Feng $99,314. Had it not been for Parks scorching putter, Kerr might have caught her. "It seems like today I just put the putter head on my ball and it just wants to go in the hole. It was just one of those days where I really didnt need to try hard to make it go in. I just needed to really trust my break and just play my own golf," Park said, explaining her barrage of birdies. Park admitted she peeked at the leaderboard from time to time, as she didnt really pull away from the pack until she birdied the 14th hole to go to 22-under par and stretch her lead to four strokes. "I didnt really watch the board all the time. I watched a couple times and I knew everybody was having a good score. I didnt know where Christie was because she wasnt playing with me, but I always knew where Shanshan was." Feng said she was in awe of Parks putting, not believing that she could sink so many birdies. At one point, Park was in position for a coveted and extremely rare 59. "I was joking with her, because she made all the putts almost a I said, Do you have GPS in your ball," Feng said with a laugh. "She said this was her first time to putt this well this year. I said well, I bring you good luck, so she owes me dinner now. Shes going to spend a lot of money." Though she had a hard time keeping pace with Park, Feng wouldnt let up and concede the tournament. "I didnt give up any time during the round," she said. "Three-under wasnt a great score, but I think I did well the whole week." Kerr basically had to tip her hat to Park for her day on the course. "I never looked at the scoreboard until I came off 17 just, with a reachable par 5, to see where I was and I was stunned because I was 7 under for the day (at that point). Youd think youd be close," Kerr said, adding that she did everything she possible could for the last two days, shooting a combined 14-under par. "I guess that second round at 2 under kind of hurt me. But I mean, with this kind of golf course, you have to have four really stellar days and I had three really stellar days. You know, theres only one winner so I have to be pleased with my performance." If Kerr and Feng has anyone to blame for Parks performance this week its Stacy Lewis, who knocked Park out of first in the Rolex rankings last week after 59 weeks as No. 1. "I think, definitely, I really kickstarted maybe the last week," Park said. "I just needed some kind of breakthrough or some kind of motivation to go lower. I played great golf, but just not enough. I feel like Im playing better golf and Ive got a lot of confidence from this week." Also gaining confidence is Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., who was the top Canadian at the tournament, finishing in a tie for 35th at 8 under par after shooting 3 under on the day. Kim said she almost skipped the tournament to have a week of rest after missing the cut the last two weeks in New Jersey and Alabama. "I hit it great out there," Kim said. "I hit the greens in regulation, every day, was improving. I hit 17 greens today and just gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Being the low Canadian on the weekend was special to her. "In Canada, as a Canadian, I always want to represent as well as I can," she said. Behind Kim was Brooke Henderson (68) of Smith Falls, Ont., and Hamiltons Alena Sharp (71) at 6 under, Jennifer Kirby (70) of Paris, Ont., at 4 under, and Brantfords Nicole Vandermade (72) at 2. Wholesale NHL Jerseys .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. Detroits win coupled with Green Bays triumph in Tampa Bay, means the winner of the NFC North will be decided next week as the Lions will travel to Lambeau Field in a winner-take-all Week 17 matchup. The Lions came into the game having been assured of a playoff spot due to Philadelphias loss to Washington on Saturday. It is the first time since the 2011 season that the team has made it to the postseason. Green Bay also locked up a playoff spot Sunday. Matthew Stafford had a rough game as he went just 22-for-39 for 243 yards with a pair of red zone interceptions, while Reggie Bush also had a rushing touchdown for the Lions (11-4), who have won four straight to reach 11 wins for the first time since going 12-4 in 1991. Im more concerned about victories at this time, said Detroit head coach Jim Caldwell. I dont apologize for any victories and I said we didnt play well in the first half. Im not concerned about anything other than that. I would have been really concerned if we didnt come back. Coincidentally, the last time a Lions team won in Green Bay was in 1991, as the team has lost 23 straight in Wisconsin, and it was also the last time the team won a playoff game. Jimmy Clausen played admirably in the start, as he was under center in favor of a benched Jay Cutler. Clausen finished the game 23-for-39 for 181 yards and a pair of touchdown passes along with an interception for the Bears (5-10), who have lost their past four games. I just went out there and competed, thats the biggest thing that I think I did, said Clausen. I showed that I could compete in this league. But its not about me or what I do, its about winning football games and thats what we wanted to do. We just came up a little short. Detroit began the winning drive at its own 27 and quickly faced a 3rd-and-10. Stafford went deep for Corey Fuller and the pass fell incomplete, but Tim Jennings was flagged for interference to place the ball at the Chicago 17. The next play saw Bell break a few tackles on his way into the end zone for a 17-14 lead with 7:15 to play. The Bears went three-and-out on their ensuing touch, and the Lions were able to give themselves some insurance with a 30-yard field goal from Matt Prater with 2:35 to play. Chicago got near midfield after getting the ball back, but a desperation heave down the left sideline by Clausen on 4th-and-10 was picked off by Glover Quin, and Stafford wennt into the victory formation. NHL Jerseys Sale. Detroits second possession saw the team find the end zone to take the lead as Bush ran around the left end and just touched the pylon for a 13-yard score with 5:15 to play in the first. On the previous play facing a 4th-and-6, Bush caught a short screen pass and took it 21 yards to set up the score. Chicago responded with an impressive drive that saw it convert a fourth down play on an Alshon Jeffery catch. However, the team came away empty as it went for it on 4th-and-goal at the 1 and Clausens pass into the right corner of the end zone was knocked away by Darius Slay. The Lions came back with an impressive drive and got into the red zone, but Stafford tossed a floater into the back of the end zone that was picked off by Brock Vereen for his first career pick. I made a poor throw and a poor decision and I cant do that, said Stafford. Especially down there in the scoring zone. We had a few miscues today that made this game closer than it should have been. A three-and-out from the Bears saw the Lions again drive into the red zone, but Stafford was picked off again, this time by Ryan Mundy. Chicago got near midfield at the end of the half and were going to go for it on 4th-and-3, but a false start call brought out the punting unit. However, Jeremy Ross let the ball bounce it front of him and it then hit his arm, with Chicago recovering at the 11. The next snap saw Clausen toss the ball out to his left with Matt Forte running it in to send the game into halftime tied. The Lions were able to cover 47 yards on 10 plays to open the second half, and took a 10-7 lead on a 39-yard field goal from Prater 4 1/2 minutes into the third. Chicago had to punt in Detroit territory on its next touch, but a roughing the kicker call on the punt gave the team a fresh set of downs, and Clausen found Jeffery in the end zone from 20 yards out for a 14-10 lead with 2:45 to play in the third. Prater had a 37-yard field goal attempt blocked on Detroits ensuing possession early in the fourth quarter. Game Notes Chicago, which went just 2-6 at home this season, closes out the season in Minnesota ... Detroit has won four straight over Chicago ... Bell finished the game with 74 yards on 13 carries, while Bush had 54 on seven totes ... Forte totaled 55 yards on 19 carries, and six catches for 40 yards ... Detroit totaled 367 yards to Chicagos 234 ... Detroit is 4-3 on the road this season ... Calvin Johnson had six catches for 103 yards for the Lions. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz