Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

19.06.2019 04:40
PHILADELPHIA - Dez Bryant backed up his bravado in a big way.Bryant had a career-best three touchdown receptions, and the Dallas Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Dez Bryant backed up his bravado in a big way.Bryant had a career-best three touchdown receptions, and the Dallas Cowboys rallied to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 38-27 after wasting a 21-0 lead.DeMarco Murray had a pair of TD runs to help the Cowboys (10-4) move ahead of the Eagles (9-5) into first place in the NFC East. The Eagles dominated the Cowboys in a 33-10 road win on Thanksgiving, but Dallas seized control of the division with two weeks left.We believed in one another, and I think thats the key to victory, Bryant said. Believing in one another and just trying to come out and execute the plays the best way that we possibly can, and we did that.The NFC-leading Arizona Cardinals (11-3) clinched a playoff berth because the game didnt end in a tie.The Cowboys took a 21-0 lead early in the second quarter before Philadelphia rallied behind Mark Sanchez.Chris Polk had TD runs of 1 and 5 yards, and Darren Sproles ran in from the 1 to give the Eagles a 24-21 lead late in third quarter. But Tony Romo and the Cowboys answered quickly with two touchdowns in a 2:51 span.Murray scored on a 2-yard run to cap a 78-yard drive. After J.J. Wilcox intercepted Sanchezs pass, the Cowboys started the fourth quarter at the Eagles 42. Romo then hit Bryant in stride for a 25-yard scoring pass.Having a guy like Dez makes it easy to throw to spots that he can go get it, Romo said. Just lucky to have him.Bryant couldnt wait for this game after being held to 73 yards on four catches in the first meeting. After that game, he called Philadelphias secondary cheap, and he had a heated exchange with Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins before Sunday nights game. Bryant came back twice after Jenkins walked away and it wasnt known why they argued.Just great competitors going at it, thats all, Bryant said.Bryant finished with six receptions for 114 yards. He beat cornerback Bradley Fletcher on each of the TDs.I just had a terrible game, Fletcher said.Romo threw for 265 yards and Murray ran for 81 yards on 31 carries.Here are some things learned in Dallas win over the Eagles:SANCHEZ OR FOLES: Sanchez may not get another chance to steer one more Philadelphia rally. Sanchez was 17 of 28 for 252 yards and two interceptions. The sub-turned-starter could return to his backup role if Nick Foles is cleared to return from his broken collarbone. Eagles coach Chip Kelly refused to discuss hypotheticals, and Sanchez said he didnt know if he would start next week at Washington.I didnt play well enough to win and thats why we lost, Sanchez said.MCCOYS STRUGGLE: LeSean McCoy was held in check against Dallas and only rushed for 64 yards. McCoy, a two-time All-Pro, ran for 159 yards and a touchdown in the Thanksgiving victory.When we got going, we really got going, McCoy said. We just slowed down at the wrong time.ROAD STARS: The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road for the third time in franchise history. Their road finale is Dec. 28 against the lowly Washington Redskins.Hard to explain, coach Jason Garrett said. I believe we have a mentally tough football team.SACK EXCHANGE: The Cowboys sacked Sanchez four times. Jeremy Mincey and Tyrone Crawford each had two sacks. The Eagles allowed the most sacks since their season opener.When it was a two-score game and we felt like (Sanchez) was going to be in the pocket, those guys did a good job just rushing and they stayed after him and stayed after him, Garrett said.Mincey said it was great to beat a tackle like Jason Peters for his sacks.I left some out there during the first game, and I knew I was going to have an opportunity to get on the edge, Mincey said.NFC EAST: The Cowboys clinch their first division title since 2009 with wins over Indianapolis and Washington or one win and one loss by Philadelphia, which plays at the Redskins and Giants the final two weeks. If the Eagles win out and the Cowboys lose one, Philadelphia repeats.___AP Sports Writer Dan Gelston contributed to this report.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL__Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Iman Shumpert Jersey . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Kosta Koufos Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.com/. The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Harry Giles Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. Cheap Swingman Kings Jerseys . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st.HOUSTON -- Its almost enough to make a defensive co-ordinator drool. Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt. As both players get used to new defensive co-ordinator Romeo Crennel, Clowney has eyes on the All-Pro as he eases into the NFL in off-season workouts. "Just watching him work it makes you want to work even more," Clowney said. "Sometimes we maybe go into an extra workout with him. Hes a team guy. Always says he can help you no matter what. (Im) just happy to be beside him out there on the field." The defensive playmaker out of South Carolinas speed and ability had scouts fawning over his potential years ago -- and now the number of ways he can be deployed in a 3-4 defence. Part of that potential involves getting Clowney and Watt on the field together in games. With the departure of Antonio Smith to the Oakland Raiders in free agency, Watt will need a foil. While Clowney is expected to see time at both outside linebacker and as a defensive end, having him on the other side of Watt could take up that slack. Still, it is early in camp and Watt knows what Clowney is going through. While the expectations are high, things will take time. "I dont know enough yet to tell you. Were in just helmets right now," Watt said when asked about Clowneys potential impact.dddddddddddd "I know hes in the playbook and hes working hard. As we go forward well see a lot more." Clowneys first goal, like that of all the rookies, is to transition to his team and to the NFL. For Clowney, that includes learning the playbook and even learning names. "For any rookie its very difficult to make the jump from college to pro. It doesnt really matter if they were drafted number one or undrafted, theyre all trying to learn and keep pace with the veterans," coach Bill OBrien said. "I think hes doing a decent job of and hes working hard at it." Star receiver Andre Johnson was absent from the session. One of the franchises marquee players, Johnson said two weeks ago that he would not attend Texans workouts. "I said last week that he and I have had positive conversations," OBrien said. "I have a ton of respect for him. Wed love to have him here right now, but thats up to him. Were moving forward with the players that are here and these guys are working extremely hard." With Johnsons absence and a quarterback competition that is open and far from solved, Houstons defence could be called upon to carry the load early in the season. A big part of that equation will be figuring out how to best deploy playmakers such as Watt and Clowney. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz