Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.04.2019 04:19
Ali (C) and Brianna Rollins (L) Only 10 minutes later Britai Antworten

PARIS - French league leader Lyon asserted its title credentials ahead of a crucial game against defending champion Paris Saint-Germain with a gritty 0-0 draw at Monaco on Sunday. Nike Vapormax Destockage .The stalemate cut Lyons lead over Marseille and Paris Saint-Germain to two points, but the seven-time champions extended their unbeaten run to eight league matches and produced a sixth consecutive clean sheet against a Monaco side that has been unstoppable in recent weeks.Lyon players showed that despite the loss through injury of striker Alexandre Lacazette — the leagues top scorer with 21 goals — they were able to play fine attacking football. Lacazette, who is sidelined with a hamstring injury, has also been ruled out of the game against PSG.The result suited both teams as Monaco, which has conceded just one goal in its last 13 matches in all competitions, drew level on points with fourth-placed Saint-Etienne, nine points behind the leaders.This is the minimum result we wanted, to leave Monaco nine points behind us, Lyon coach Hubert Fournier said. We had a good first half, without exposing ourselves to their counterattacks. The second half was more difficult, it was a test of our mental solidity. And we did not flinch. Without Alex, everybody did something extra, against the best defensive team in Europe.Both teams made a cautious start to an entertaining first half in which Lyon monopolized possession.In the absence of Lacazette, Nabil Fekir shared the attacking duties with Yassine Benzia — with the two youngsters creating a couple of good chances.Monaco goalkeeper Danijel Subasic put on another flawless performance, coming out on top of a duel with Fekir in the 15th minute with a superb save before brilliantly pushing away a powerful 30-meter free kick from Corentin Tolisso on the half-hour mark.The hosts again relied on their iron-clad back four but were also a threat. Leonardo Jardims players had the best chance of the match when Dimitar Berbatov powered his header onto the post in the 17th, with Lyon keeper Anthony Lopes looking well beaten.Moncao had a goal disallowed early in the second half when Joao Moutinhos strike went straight in without any player touching the ball after the referee had awarded the hosts an indirect free kick.As Monaco gradually took control, Fekir missed a chance to break the deadlock against the run of play in the 60th minute. Playmaker Yoann Gourcuff set him up with a through ball but the forward could only send his shot wide.In rainy conditions, midfielder Julien Feret scored the winning goal as Caen beat lacklustre Saint-Etienne 1-0 to secure a third straight win and move further away from the relegation zone.Feret struck for the Normandy side in the 41st minute, netting his fifth league goal of the season after Nicolas Seube won the ball off Saint-Etienne midfielder Landry NGuemo and played him through.Feret almost set up another goal on the hour mark, feeding striker Herve Bazile but his back heel went just wide.Saint-Etienne, which has failed to score in three consecutive league games, remained seven points behind third-placed PSG.In Sundays other match, Bordeaux drew 1-1 at home to Guingamp.Winger Claudio Beauvue enhanced his growing reputation with his fifth goal in four games — and 11th league goal of the season — to put mid-table Guingamp ahead in the 28th minute.Defender Maxime Poundje levelled early in the second half for Bordeaux, which had midfielder Jaroslav Plasil sent off in the 78th.Bordeaux is in seventh place, while Guingamp is 11th. Nike Vapormax Promo . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Nike Vapormax Chine .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.paschervapormax.fr/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.Lorraine Ugen and Tiffany Porter claimed bronze medals for Great Britain at the World Indoor Championships in Portland, Oregon. Ugen outshone outdoor world silver medalist Shara Proctor in the long jump, while Porter made it a hat-trick of world indoor medals with a fine display in the 60m hurdles.The medals helped rescue what had been a frustrating day until then, with a number of potential medal hopes seeing their chances come to an end. Ugens performance was a stunning one, as her fifth jump in the competition saw her soar to 6.93 metres to equal the British indoor record set last year by Katarina Johnson-Thompson.Im ecstatic right now, Ugen said. This is my first time getting on a podium, so it was fantastic to finally get some silverware.My first couple of jumps I was behind the board, so we were trying to find out if I wasnt running properly or whether I needed to move (my run-up). Eventually we decided to move it in, put one on the board and really put one out there.Proctor described her performance as horrible as she could only finish eighth, with a best jump of 6.57m, and she blamed a hamstring injury suffered during her opening jump. Tiffany Porter (R) took bronze in the 60m hurdles behind Nia Ali (C) and Brianna Rollins (L) Only 10 minutes later Britain had a second medal whenn Porter made the most of a mistake by Americas Kendra Harrison to fill third spot in the 60m hurdled behind another home athlete Nia Ali. Nike Vapormax Pas Cher Chine. I was listening to the long jump and Im just so happy to follow Lorraine with a bronze, said Porter, who won silver in Istanbul in 2012 and bronze in Sopot two years later.Among the British athletes with medal hopes, there was particular disappointment for sprinter James Dasaolu.Dasaolu started this year by winning the British championship, after a nightmare 2015 season, but his chances of a place in the final were denied by a false start in his semi. James Dasaolu is ordered off the track after a false start in his 60m semi-final Words cant describe how disappointed I am. Its extremely frustrating, he said before seeing American Trayvon Bromell claim gold in 6.47 seconds ahead of Jamaicas Asafa Powell.I could have gone at least sub 6.50 as I knew training wise Im within my personal best of 6.47, so its really disappointing. Its extremely frustrating. This was the bounce-back chance for me.Morgan Lake finished seventh in the womens pentathlon, which featured a quite incredible finish.Canadas Brianne Theisen-Eaton snatched gold in the closing 800m by making up a deficit of more than 13 seconds on Ukraines Anastasiya Mokhnyuk to win by 34 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz