Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Tippecke
zhanjiao1212 Offline

12.06.2019 08:16
outsider, if you can call a Antworten

We caught up with members of the Sky Sports golf team and other pundits ahead of the Masters and got their tips for the first major of the season. Chicago Bears Riley Ridley Jersey . Two-time winner Bubba Watson, Rory McIlroy and Jason Day are among the leading fancies but defending champion Jordan Spieth doesnt get a vote from the pundits.Heres who they think will be challenging for the famous Green Jacket come Sunday night.Colin MontgomerieAdam Scott is confident coming off back-to back wins last month. I truly believe his putting is better with the short putter. Adam Scott won back-to-back titles on the PGA Tour earlier this year A recent winner of the Valspar and back in good form, Im going for Charl Schwartzel. The Masters is 75% about putting, and Charl is as good a putter as you can get and hes a previous winner.Paul McGinleyAlthough hoping for a European win my favourite is Bubba Watson. He has won twice there in the past, the course suits his strength of shot-making and left handers seem to win there more often than any other venue in the world. His recent form has been excellent and is a player who will rise to the big occasion and the pressures of the back nine on Sunday.My outside bet is Patrick Reed. He has shown a lot of good form so far this year without it all coming together in a win yet. He is a man for the big occasion as well as a tremendous competitor. His natural ball flight of right to left is suited to Augusta.Rob LeeBubba Watson is my favourite is a two-time winner and has already won this year at Riviera. Bubba Watson is already a two-time champion at Augusta Nobody in the history of the game has been more suited to a venue than Bubba and Augusta. 325 yd wipe fades give him an enormous advantage. He struggles on slow greens but is fine when he just has to tickle it. My outsider is Patrick Reed, a guy who doesnt struggle to draw the ball and is right up there with the best pitchers in the world and has no shortage of self confidence. He has a complete golf game.Nick DoughertyRory McIlroy maybe still looking for a win this year but his game has been trending in the right direction in recent weeks. Dougherty expects McIlroy to impress and challenge for a fifth major title He has had chances to win in his last three starts with one off day costing him each time. His recent fourth place at the WGC Match Play, and his hunger to get back to the top of the world rankings, will give him the edge to string four good rounds together and win the major that will give him the career grand slam on a course his game was built for.Rafa Cabrera-Bello is my other pick. He started the year ranked 114 in the world and now sits at 36, he has been in blistering form. Fresh off the back of a third place at the WGC which earned him his spot at Augusta his confidence is sky high. He hits the ball a long way and his yardage control with his iron play is second to none which is essential to do well at Augusta. It is his first visit to Augusta and experience counts for a lot around this course but on confidence and quality of form alone, the Spaniard has a great chance at this years Masters. Cabrera-Bello has been on an impressive run of form David HowellMy favourite has to be Jason Day, coming off another huge win, back to No 1 in the world and has played well at the Masters over the last few years. No one comes in with more confidence and there just are no question marks about any aspect of his golf right now. For me he is the clear favourite with our boy Rory nestled in right behind.Charl Schwartzel is my outsider, if you can call a former champion an outsider? Charl has won a couple of times in the last few months but not in the biggest of events, but I liked what I read from him early in the year when he said he had been working hard and was hitting it as well as he ever had. If thats true then he is a match for anyone, and a great each way bet.Sky Sports football pundit Jamie Redknapp Redknapp has been a passionate golfer since his retirement from football Bubba Watson is my pick. He won it the year before last and hes in good form and hes about 14/1, which is a great bet, each way.The other player I like, hes a bit more of an outsider, I love watching this guy play, is Louis Oosthuizen, again each way.Soccer Saturday pundit Matt Le Tissier Im backing fellow Hampshire lad Justin Rose as he always seems to set himself up to produce in the majors. Rory McIlroy is my other tip, who showed signs in the WGC Match Play that he was coming back to some sort of form with a top-four finish.Cricket legend and Sky Sports pundit Sir Ian Botham Sir Ian Botham in action Danny Willett is my pick. Hell be buzzing after the birth of his first child and is in great form after his victory in Dubai in February.Super Sunday and Monday Night football host Ed ChamberlinThe medias focus will firmly be on the big three - Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy - which could play into the hands of Adam Scott and he looks a great bet at 11/1.Ill also be having my annual each-way stab on Matt Kuchar at 66/1. Sky Bet are paying eight places in the Masters. There are more ways than ever to follow The Masters this year on Sky Sports. Also See: WATCH: Lees five to follow The Masters latest news Ways to watch the Masters Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Custom Bears Jerseys .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. Chicago Bears Jerseys China . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. http://www.bearscheap.com/ . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March.England can take plenty of positives despite losing to West Indies in the World Twenty20 final, according to Michael Atherton. Eoin Morgans men were beaten by four wickets after Carlos Brathwaite smashed four consecutive sixes off Ben Stokes to win the game with two balls to spare, having needed 19 off the final over.However, Atherton insisted reaching the final, and coming so close to bringing home the trophy, is a fine achievement and shows the progress made since last years disastrous World Cup campaign. 12 months ago they were bundled out of the 2015 World Cup at the group stages, a long way behind in terms of strategy and selection from other countries, playing a different type of cricket really, he said.I think the difficulty for many of us watching in 2015 was that we felt the ingredients were there in county cricket, plenty of exciting and dynamic young players who werent being given a chance.I think you can handle a defeat like that when you can see a side is playing the right type of cricket, youre going to win more games than you lose, or win as many as you lose, if you play like that. Jos Buttler has excelled for England in white-ball cricket Indeed, Atherton is confident that England can continue to progress with a talented group of players who have yet to reach thheir peak. Chicago Bears David Montgomery Jersey. Theyre on the right track, he added. Theyre right when they say this side is still two or three years away from full maturity when you look at the age profile of the team and the number of games played.Theyll always feel that theyre a player or two away from being right but theres a lot of growth left in this team and the signs are definitely good.The Champions Trophy in 2017 is in England, the World Cup 2019 is in England so there they have home advantage to boot as well, so promising signs.As for the match itself, the Sky Sports pundit and former England captain felt it was a fitting end to an entertaining tournament. Carlos Brathwaite celebrates smashing West Indies to victory An incredible end to an incredible tournament, said Atherton.There were a lot of things we didnt see coming there - Joe Root bowling the second over and getting England into the game, then almost the game in the bag.A couple of bad balls where Stokes has missed his yorker length but incredible brute power and strength from Brathwaite and there is the modern game. Also See: West Indies win thrilling final Scorecard As it happened Morgan: Dont blame Stokes Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz