Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

05.06.2019 04:50
Graham DeLaet was out on the practice range working on his game on Monday morning, preparing for his first U.S. Open. Its almost Antworten

rseys[/url] ' ' 'SAN DIEGO -- The San Francisco Giants are totally in favour of instant replay. As soon as Xavier Nady was called safe after sliding into home plate to apparently pull the San Diego Padres to 4-3 on Chase Headleys bases-loaded double in the third inning Sunday, Giants manager Bruce Bochy popped out of the dugout to challenge. After 88 seconds, the umpires called Nady out and a run came off the board. Replays showed Buster Posey made a swipe tag on Nady before he touched the plate. "I like replay, and obviously it changed the game today," Bochy said after the Padres held on for a 4-3 victory that snapped a three-game losing streak. "Thats a run on the board. It helped us win the game by getting it right." Tim Lincecum liked it, too, because it helped him get his first victory of 2014. "We could have a tie game right now," Lincecum said. "Im just glad we were able to get an out right there. That was huge. That inning could still be going on right now. You never know," Lincecum said. Posey hit a two-run home run and the Giants had only three hits. Padres pitchers retired 23 of the final 24 batters and the Giants didnt get a hit after the second inning. The Giants had scored only one run in each of their previous three games. Bochys challenge proved to be big because Nick Hundley homered off Lincecum on the first pitch of the seventh. Had Bochy not challenged, the game would have been tied. "I knew I was going to challenge it because I thought he tagged him," Bochy said. "Buster said he tagged him. Where he was, he had to be out. He was in front of the plate, so if we tagged him, I knew he couldnt have gotten to the plate." Posey said he knew he tagged Nady. "Thats tough at full speed, though," Posey said as he watched a replay in the clubhouse after the game. Bochy, a former catcher, agreed. "Its the toughest call to make in baseball, the play at home plate." Headleys double went into the right field corner, bringing in Venable and Smith ahead of Nadys slide. "I was hoping he got in there or was hoping it was inconclusive," Headley said. "Thats the great thing about replay, it takes it out of the hands of the umpire if its a close play." Manager Bud Black said the reversal didnt take "a lot out of us. It would have been nice. But I think we are seeing a new era in front of our eyes with replay." Said Bochy: "Even when you think hes out, your emotions get involved. Its got to be conclusive. Youve got to remind yourself of that." Lincecum (1-1) was chased by Hundleys first homer of the season. Lincecum allowed three runs and seven hits, struck out seven and walked three. Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his fifth save in as many chances. He issued a leadoff walk to Chase Headley, who advanced on a wild pitch before Romo retired the side. Lincecum improved to 14-6 in 27 starts against San Diego, his most against any opponent. Lincecum threw his first career no-hitter at Petco Park on July 13. It was the ninth time in 10 games the Giants were involved in a one-run decision. "Unbelievable, man," Bochy said. "Ive been on a few runs where you play tight games, but never like this. A few more grey hairs, but it goes with the territory. Its who we are." Walks hurt Padres starter Robbie Erlin (1-2). Posey homered an estimated 427 feet to left-centre on the first pitch he saw from Erlin in the first, his fourth. Hunter Pence was aboard on a one-out walk. Angel Pagan hit a two-run, bases-loaded single with one out in the second. Erlin had loaded the bases by walking Brandon Hicks, allowing a single by Brandon Crawford and walking Lincecum. Erlin allowed four runs and three hits in six innings, walked three and struck out three. After allowing the two-run single by Pagan, Erlin retired his final 14 batters. NOTES: Lincecum improved to 8-3 with a 2.68 ERA in 15 career starts at Petco Park. ... San Diego 2B Jedd Gyorko got the day off. He had played every inning of the Padres first 18 games. Alexi Amarista started in his place. ... The Giants head to Colorado, where they open a three-game series Monday night, with RHP Ryan Vogelsong (0-0, 5.40) scheduled to face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (0-3, 7.58). The Padres will be at Milwaukee to start a three-game set, with RHP Andrew Cashner (2-1, 1.27) scheduled to oppose RHP Wily Peralta (2-0, 1.96). Christian Kirk Jersey . Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. http://www.officialarizonacardinalspro.c...inals-jersey/.5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week. Pat Tillman Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. Chandler Jones Jersey . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons.TORONTO -- A dramatic weekend that featured a postponed race, plenty of rain and enough collisions to fill a junkyard was won by a pair of unassuming drivers who held their nerve as others cracked. Sebastien Bourdais and Mike Conway entered the Honda Indy Toronto overlooked in favour of a championship duel and the return of a hometown driver. They shouldnt have been. Bourdais, who hadnt won a race in six years but previously conquered the 11-turn, 2.81-kilometre track at Exhibition Place in 2004, led all but seven laps in the morning race Sunday to win from pole. He was initially angered when he thought the Saturday race was cancelled by a slippery race track. The race was merely postponed, and Bourdais returned to his car Sunday waiting for his luck to run out. It never did. "Ive got a big smile across my face and I cant seem to get rid of it. Its just really cool," said Bourdais. "The whole race I couldnt stop thinking. I was very stressed out. It felt too easy, it felt like it was too much under control and it felt like it was way going to go wrong at some point. I dont know, it didnt. I was surprised about that because thats what happened all season long so far." Conway, who only competes on road and street courses but won at Long Beach in April, didnt have the pace of his rivals. That showed in the opening race with a 15th-place finish. But Conway saw something no one else did in the second race of the doubleheader. Rain fell once again and caused multiple collisions. Yet, unlike Saturday, the weather eventually showed some mercy and Conway spotted a drying track before almost anyone else. Usually a team tells a driver when to make a tire change. Conway told Ed Carpenter Racing, however, he was coming in on Lap 43 of the 80-minute race. "I knew I had to make a call at that moment because my wet tires were kind of going off and we were only going to go slower, and I knew the slicks would be for sure quicker," said Conway. "So yeah, worked out, worked out really well." The afternoon race had been a fight for the lead between Penske teammates and championship contenders Helio Castroneves and Will Power. But both went to the pits for new tires, allowing Conway and several others to the front of the pack for the first time. Conway took the lead on Lap 51, while Castroneves dropped off the pace. Conway benefited from yet another delay when another collision collected several cars and triggered a red flag. As he waited for the race to resume with less than five minutes remaining, Conway tried not to get too excited. "For sure I sat there in pitlane, I was like, could be another win in the cards," he said. "But I couldnt tell anyone that. For surre you think it but youve got to put it in the back of your mind.ddddddddddddquot; For Bourdais, the victory was vindication. The 35-year-old Frenchman finished over three seconds ahead of Castroneves, while Tony Kanaan finished third. Bourdais wont challenge for the IndyCar championship this year, he finished the afternoon race ninth, but the comfortable win was reminiscent of his four Champ Car titles between 2004 and 2007. Champ Car and Indy Racing League merged in 2008 to form IndyCar. Bourdais took a hiatus from open-wheel racing until his return in 2011, but hes yet to find himself in the title race. He didnt seem to care after winning his first race since November 2007 in Mexico City. "To be back on the top step in the way weve done it today, pretty much like the good old days. Its very special," said Bourdais. Last year Bourdais finished second and third, respectively, at Toronto. But his weekend was marred by an embarrassing moment when he accidentally dropped his second-place trophy and smashed it. This year Bourdais held onto his trophy with both hands. James Hinchcliffe never had a chance of winning -- or dropping -- a trophy. The Oakville, Ont., native was eighth in the opening race, matching his career best in Toronto through four years in IndyCar. But he slid into a tire barrier in the afternoon race and had to settle for 18th. It all amounted to more frustration for Hinchcliffe, the lone Canadian left in IndyCar. "Its one of those things, were sitting up here, talking, saying, what do we have to do to catch a break, here or anywhere this season ...," said Hinchcliffe. "The guys gave me a solid car, Im just sorry we couldnt turn it into a result." The biggest winner of the weekend who didnt take a checkered flag was Kanaan. The Brazilian finished third in the first race and second in the afternoon. Castroneves appeared to be set for a breakthrough when he finished second in the morning while Power was ninth. Castroneves entered the weekend nine points ahead of his Penske teammate, and he started the afternoon from the pole expecting to pad that advantage as the 39-year-old chases his first series title. But IndyCar leaves Toronto with the championship still up for grabs with four races remaining. Power, also hoping to win his first title, is just 13 points back after overtaking Castroneves en route to a second-place finish. Castroneves dropped off the pace and finished 12th. "I was very determined," said Power. "Starting on the front row together, so I thought Ive got to beat him otherwise this points lead is going to get too big. Ive got to finish ahead of him. Worked very hard on that." He still has work to do. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz