Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

03.06.2019 05:03
Brighton enjoyed a clean sweep as Chris Hughton was named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for April, while Anthony Antworten

Brighton enjoyed a clean sweep as Chris Hughton was named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for April, while Anthony Knockaert picked up the prize for Player of the Month. Hughtons side have collected 16 points from a possible 18 during the month as they kept up their promotion charge. Anthony Knockaert celebrates his Player of the Month award with his Brighton team-mates They now face Middlesbrough on the final day of the Championship season for a place in the Premier League at lunchtime on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 1. Its quite obvious that Im picking this up on behalf of a group of lads that have not only excelled over this month, but over the season, Hughton said. Its an incredibly good group of staff that have contributed and we just hope that we can take that right the way through the season.I think we certainly wouldve bitten your hands off if you had said we would be going into the last game of the season with a chance of getting automatic promotion. Brighton manager Chris Hughton has urged his squad to follow Leicesters success and use the underdog tag to their advantage when they face Middlesbrough Knockaert was pivotal during a big month for a Brighton attack which scored 18 times in six April games, chipping in with four assists and four goals himself, which included a lovely curling finish against Fulham. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 I feel very happy and its the first one as well for me, so its a privilege to win this trophy, Knockaert said. It shows how hard I work for the team, but I couldnt have done this without my team-mates so I have to say thank you to them too because they helped me so much.Its all about the team spirit, I have settled in very quickly here. Life is just incredible for me here and I love playing for Brighton. Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month Graham Alexander of Scunthorpe United Sky Sports Football League pundit Don Goodman said: Chriss Brighton side have been in terrific form in the league since the middle of March and they have put themselves into a great position going into the final weekend.To have automatic promotion within their grasp on the final Saturday of the season is all Chris couldve asked for. Hell know what a big performance the team will have to put in to get over the line, but hell also know that theyre capable of pulling it off. Wigans Will Grigg with his Sky Bet League One Player of the Month award Elsewhere, Scunthorpe United boss Graham Alexander was named the Sky Bet League One Manager of the Month after five successive wins lifted his side to the fringe of the play-off places.Wigan striker Will Grigg was named the leagues Player of the Month after seven goals in six games helped his side seal promotion back to the Championship at the first time of asking. Neal Ardley of AFC Wimbledon with his Sky Bet Manager of the Month for League Two AFC Wimbledons Neal Ardley picked up the Sky Bet League Two Manager of the Month award after he steered his side into the play-offs behind a run of five successive victories and a 16-point haul from seven games.Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu picked up the Player of the Month prize for April after the on-loan Reading winger scored three goals and provided two assists to help in his sides promotion push. Accrington Stanleys Tariqe Fosu with the Sky Bet League Two Player of the month award Also See: LISTEN: FL72 Podcast The £170m game Duo to battle for Prem riches Ollies predictions Laurie Boschman Jersey . (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Teppo Numminen Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. http://www.jetsauthentic.com/. Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Dale Hawerchuk Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Bobby Hull Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. STILLWATER, Okla. -- Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford took a look at the Cowboys assist total against Robert Morris on Monday night and smiled the smile of an old point guard. No. 6 Oklahoma State recorded 27 assists on 32 baskets in a 92-66 romp over the Colonials that served as a prep game for the Cowboys Big 12 Conference opener on Saturday at Kansas State. It was Oklahoma States highest assist total since recording 27 against Nebraska on Feb. 19, 2000. Coming off a nine-day layoff, Phil Forte scored 20 points and Markel Brown added 18 for Oklahoma State (12-1). The Cowboys will enter 2014 with their highest ranking in The Associated Press poll since February 2005, when they were at No. 6. "Its a lot of fun when you see a team passing the ball like that," Ford said. "I told our team I enjoyed watching that. Its one of the most unselfish games Ive seen a team play, especially when you see guys who passed up wide-open layups, wide-open dunks, to pass it off to their teammate. You dont see that much in college basketball anymore." The Cowboys never trailed against Robert Morris (5-9), which posted a memorable win over Kentucky in the first round of last seasons NIT. But the Colonials of the Northeast Conference havent fared as well against major-conference foes this season, falling first at Kentucky before losing to Oklahoma State. A trip to Alabama is up next. Karvel Anderson scored 16 points for Robert Morris, which is 2-8 on the road this season. The Colonials, who entered the game shooting 40.8 per cent from 3-point range, finished 6 of 25 (24 per cent) from behind the arc. "One of the things were going through is we have some new bodies who dont understand what it takes," Robert Morris coach Andrew Toole said. "Theyre kind of living in the name that some other guys helped build and they dont understand what it takes to go out on the floor and play at that level. Were trying to teach them . how to make the right decisions in any kind of environment and its difficult. Sometimes its uglier than it is pretty." Oklahoma State shot 57.1 per cent, helped in good part by 11 dunks, six of those by Brown, who went 7 of 14 from the field. Most of those slams, Ford said, were made possible by unselfish play. "We drew a few plays up in the timeouts to get a couple of lobs, different things like that," he said.dddddddddddd. "But on the break, I thought our guys . made pretty good decisions most of the time. We changed ends very quickly and thats something weve been working on, getting out a little bit quicker than we have been. That can be, possibly, a strength of ours." Robert Morris missed its first four shots and Oklahoma State sprinted to a 9-0 lead, with Marcus Smart scoring or assisting on the Cowboys first three baskets. The Cowboys built a 15-point advantage before Robert Morris rallied within 35-27 on a basket by Anderson with 3:48 left in the first half. Oklahoma State went on an 11-2 run to rebuild its lead to 46-31 by halftime, despite playing much of the half without Smart (due to foul trouble) and starting centre Michael Cobbins, who hobbled off the floor 3 1/2 minutes into the game and never returned. Ford said Cobbins would be examined by doctors on Tuesday but the coach feared it might be an Achilles tendon injury. "It doesnt look good," Ford said. After Anderson opened the second half with a basket, the Cowboys had three dunks in a 13-3 run, punctuated by a windmill slam by Brown to cap a length-of-the-court fast break during which the basketball touched the ground only once. That built the Cowboys lead to 59-36 with 14:53 left. Smart scored a season-low seven points. He went more than 28 minutes without scoring but he ended that drought with a memorable basket, catching an alley-oop pass from Stevie Clark and throwing down a two-handed reverse dunk. That started a 13-2 run by the Cowboys that put them up 79-52 with 6:57 left and ended all doubt. "Its nice to see everyone doesnt really care who scores, who does what," Forte said. "As long we keep that going, things will be really good for us." Brian Williams scored 12 points for Oklahoma State, while Kamari Murphy had 10 points and eight rebounds and Clark finished with nine points and nine assists, matching the third-highest total ever by an Oklahoma State freshman. Anthony Myers-Pate added 10 points for Robert Morris. Oklahoma State moved to 7-2 all-time against current Northeast Conference teams, although all but three of those games were played in the 1940s. Before Monday, the Cowboys last game against a Northeast Conference foe was in January 1989, when they beat Central Connecticut State. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz