Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

03.06.2019 04:56
CALGARY - After a costly giveaway the night before that cost his team the game, Tampa Bay left-winger Ondrej Palat felt he owed Antworten

CALGARY - After a costly giveaway the night before that cost his team the game, Tampa Bay left-winger Ondrej Palat felt he owed his team. He didnt wait long to make good on it.Palat scored the winning goal three minutes into overtime on Tuesday night as the Lightning salvaged a split of back-to-back games in Alberta with a 2-1 victory over the Calgary Flames.Tampa Bay took advantage of a Calgary turnover in the Flames end as Tyler Johnson got the puck back to the point. Anton Stralmans shot was stopped from there but Palat put in the rebound for his second goal of the year.I knew I owed the team something, a goal or a game-winning goal, so Im really happy, said Palat, whose risky pass through the slot late in the game against the Oilers Monday was intercepted and led to the winning goal.Obviously, I made a bad play with three minutes left in the third period and it cant happen. It was my fault. But after the game, I turned the page, Palat said. Im really happy that I could score for the guys.Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said he was happy for his sophomore forward.Hes such an unnoticed player in this league but so good. I dont know if thered be a coach in the league that would sit here and not want to take an Ondrej Palat or have a guy like that on his team. He earns his breaks and he deserved that one tonight.The Lightning trailed 1-0 before finally solving Flames goaltender Karri Ramo with 2:16 left in the third period.Jonathan Drouin, playing in his second NHL game, got the puck in the corner and calmly zipped a diagonal pass to Jason Garrison at the far point. Ramo got a piece of Garrisons slapshot but Valtteri Filppula knocked in the rebound.I saw one guy go to the point guy on the weak side so I saw (Garrison) open up for a one-timer. I just tried to get it to him as quick as possible, said Drouin, who picked up his first NHL point. I was pretty happy to see that go in.Drouin opened the season on injured reserve with a fractured thumb.Tampa Bay (4-2-1) has won two of its first three games on a five-game road trip, which continues in Winnipeg where the Lightning will play the Jets on Friday.Dennis Wideman scored the only goal for Calgary (4-3-1).Just back from a successful 4-2-0 road trip, the Flames were kicking off a five-game homestand, which continues on Thursday against Carolina.We had two breakdowns there on their two goals. Especially with a couple minutes left, we have to be better than that, said Calgary captain Mark Giordano. We have to learn from that. Thats a tough one to swallow right now. Well take the point and learn from that, I guess.Scoreless after two periods, Calgary opened the third period with its second power play of the game and this one they converted thanks to a skilled play by rookie left-winger Johnny Gaudreau.Bursting through the neutral zone and into the Lightning end with speed and stickhandling the puck the entire way, Gaudreau wove right to elude Stralman, wove left to evade Matthew Carle, then flung a pass back across the slot to Wideman, who one-timed a shot past Evgeni Nabokov.I just skated down the side there and Johnny basically drew everybody in the rink to him, deked them out and then made a great pass to me, said Wideman. I dont know how he knew that I was there, but he made some fantastic moves and just put it on my tape. I just got it on net.For Gaudreau, his highlight-reel assist was the third point in two games for the Flames rookie left-winger after being a healthy scratch two games ago in Columbus.After a great pre-season, last yearss Hobey Baker Award winner got off to a tough start. He had no points and was held to only one shot in the first five games of the regular season.Getting back in Sunday night in Winnipeg, Gaudreau responded with his best game of the season with a goal and an assist.I think we all knew Johnny could be a great game-breaker. Thats no secret, Wideman said. Whenever he has the puck in the offensive zone, he can control the play and control the game.Ramo made 20 saves in falling to 2-1-1. Nabokov had 21 stops to even his record at 1-1-0.The first period was mostly uneventful until the late going when Giordano caught Nikita Kucherov with a hard hit. In response, J.T. Brown jumped in and he and Giordano dropped the gloves to a roar from the Saddledome crowd showing their support for Calgarys captain.Notes: Drouin skated on a line with Filppula and Steven Stamkos... Ryan Callahan (lower body) did not play for Tampa Bay after leaving Mondays game early... Healthy scratches for the Flames were RW Devin Setoguchi, RW Brian McGrattan and D Raphael Diaz... The game went nearly six minutes without a whistle in the second period. As a result, the major penalties to Giordano and Miller saw them sit in the penalty box for 9:49... Widemans three goals is one off his total of four last year in an injury-riddled year, in which he was limited to 46 games. Cheap Custom T-shirts China .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/. Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. Cheap Custom Jerseys From China . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Free Shipping . But unfortunately for the Niagara Falls, Ont., native, a pulled muscle wouldnt allow him to go past the second set. Japan sealed its victory over Canada in the first-round Davis Cup tie after Nishikori downed an ailing Dancevic 6-2, 1-0.HANNOVER, Germany -- Bundesliga club Hannover has signed Chile defender Miiko Albornoz from Swedish champion Malmo on a three-year contract. Hannover said on Friday that sporting director Dirk Dufner completed the 23-yearr-old Albornozs signing on the sidelines of the World Cup in Brazil.dddddddddddd The Swedish-born Albornoz has already passed a medical for the German club. Hannover gave no details of the transfer deal. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz