Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:10
Can the Minnesota Vikings extend their unbeaten start to the season to four games with the arrival of the New York Giants on Mon Antworten

Can the Minnesota Vikings extend their unbeaten start to the season to four games with the arrival of the New York Giants on Monday night? The Vikings are one of the surprise packages of the 2016 NFL season, having seemingly suffered a major blow to their ambitions of a NFC North title repeat when their promising young quarterback, Teddy Bridgewater, suffered a season-ending knee injury.Superstar running back and future Hall of Famer, Adrian Peterson, swiftly joined Bridgewater on the sidelines, going down in week two against the Green Bay Packers. Adrian Peterson is carried off from the field against the Green Bay Packers But brilliantly led by new QB, Sam Bradford - acquired by trade from Philadelphia Eagles - and riding a mean defence, the Vikings have rallied to a surprise 3-0 start.Arriving on Monday night in Minnesota are the still wildly inconsistent Giants, who are 2-1 on the season, having lost to Washington Redskins last weekend.Following wins over the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints, the Giants slipped back in the NFC East with a 29-27 defeat to the-then winless Redskins. Jamison Crowder of the Washington Redskins runs away from the New York Giants defence for a touchdown Eli Manning threw two interceptions, while Odell Beckham Jr again got driven to distraction by old foe Josh Norman, as the Giants put in an ill-disciplined display; one which contained 11 penalties for 128 yards.Key match-upsOdell Beckham Jr v Vikings secondary We take a look at who won the battle between rivals Odell Beckham Jr and Josh Norman during the Redskins win over the Giants A week on from tallying 121 yards off seven receptions - but somewhat losing his cool - against the Redskins, and more specifically, Josh Norman, all eyes will again be on Odell Beckham Jr are he takes on this Vikings secondary who have thwarted the explosive offences of the Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers in their last two wins.Sam Bradford v Jason Pierre-PaulStarting those two wins was newly signed quarterback, Sam Bradford. And with 457 yards, three touchdowns, zero interceptions, a completion percentage of 67.8, and a passer rating of 107.8 to his name - plus a 2-0 record in those contests - its fair to say things went well. An improved Giants defence is tasked with stopping Bradford, specifically premier pass rusher, Jason Pierre-Paul, who registered his first sack of the season last week against the Redskins. Can Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (pictured) get to Vikings QB, Sam Bradford? Watch the New York Giants at the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday from 1.15am, live on Sky Sports 1. Also See: NFL week four round-up WATCH: Sunday Blitz Neil Reynolds Pick Six NFL Video J.J. Watt Jersey . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/...-texans-jersey/. The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. Arian Foster Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Andre Johnson Jersey .twitter.com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels. GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals. Federers 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 win in less than two hours restored order for the 15,000 Swiss fans who saw Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka surprisingly lose the opening singles match. "I was very satisfied with my performance," Federer said. "It doesnt change in terms of being 1-0 up or down -- I have to make sure I played my match." Wawrinka, ranked No. 3 after his first Grand Slam title, was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5) by 64th-ranked Andrey Golubev. Federer and Wawrinka, doubles champions at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, are scheduled to team up Saturday against Kazakh doubles pair Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Evgeny Korolev. "Clearly I am available if (captain) Severin (Luethi) wants me to play," Federer said after beating the 56th-ranked Kukushkin. The winner will face Britain or Italy in the semifinals in September. Italy leads 1-0 after a rain-affected first day, though Andy Murray leads Andreas Seppi 6-4, 5-5 in a singles rubber which will resume Saturday. Swiitzerland is aiming to reach its first semifinal since 2003 in pursuit of a first Davis Cup title.dddddddddddd Wawrinka received a huge ovation stepping on court at the Palexpo indoor arena for his first match in Switzerland since becoming a Grand Slam champion in January. However, there was a stunned near-silence when Golubev converted his sixth match point with an overhead winner. The third-ranked Wawrinka acknowledged starting "a little bit tight, a little bit nervous." "When Im in that position I know that I dont move so well," he said, after making 70 unforced errors and converting just one of his 10 break points. The Swiss No. 1 also smashed his racket on the hard-court surface in frustration during the second set. Golubev, who lost to Wawrinka in the first round in Australia, overcame his early nerves to win a first-set tiebreak. "I tried to be always aggressive, didnt give him too much time," he said. Wawrinka, who played in a 5-0 loss against Kazakhstan in 2010, said the heavily favoured Swiss would not be complacent. "We didnt come here thinking it was going to be an easy tie," he said. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz