Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
carrie201918 Offline

22.05.2019 08:07
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Coco Crisp drove in Kyle Blanks with a two-out single in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics beat the Antworten

r keeps so Im exited to be out there," saOAKLAND, Calif. -- Coco Crisp drove in Kyle Blanks with a two-out single in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics beat the Boston Red Sox 4-3 on Friday night. Josh Donaldson hit a three-run home run, his first in two weeks, to help the As extend their winning streak to four games. Oakland also owns the best record in the majors. Boston reliever Andrew Miller (2-5) hit Blanks and Alberto Callaspo with back-to-back pitches with one out in the eighth. After Nick Punto struck out looking, Crisp lined a 2-2 pitch to right and Blanks easily scored ahead of the throw from Brock Holt. Sean Doolittle pitched the ninth for his 10th save. The As closer also extended his scoreless streak to 23 1/3 innings, the longest active mark in the AL. Oakland only managed two hits off Boston starter Felix Doubront and had stranded eight runners before Crisp delivered the game-winner. Fernando Abad (2-2) pitched one inning for the win. The As have won the first two of this series after dropping two of three to the Red Sox at Fenway Park last month. Crisp entered the game as a pinch-hitter in the seventh and struck out against reliever Burke Badenhop. Both teams squandered multiple scoring opportunities. The Red Sox left two on in the fourth and failed to score after loading the bases in the fifth. The As had two on in the third, fourth and seventh but stranded them each time. Oakland starter Brad Mills struck out the side in the first before Boston loaded the bases with one out in the second following an error by Oakland second baseman Punto. Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a two-run single to drive in Mike Napoli and Jonny Gomes. It could have been worse. As centre fielder Craig Gentry made a diving catch on Holts sinking liner, then threw to second to double off Stephen Drew. Boston tied it on David Ortizs RBI single in the third. Mills, acquired in a trade from Milwaukee earlier in the week, had not pitched in the majors since 2012. He walked four and struck out four before leaving after pitching out of a bases-loaded jam in the fourth. Donaldsons three-run homer off Doubront in the first was his first since June 6. Doubront didnt allow another hit after that but left without a decision. He struck out four and walked four over 4 2-3 innings. NOTES: Oakland C Derek Norris left the game in the sixth after getting hit by a bat on his left forearm during Craig Holts at-bat. ... Craig Gentry reached base in the third inning after getting hit by a pitch. The play had to be reviewed by the umpires before being upheld. ... RHP Clay Buchholz (hyperextended knee) rejoined the big league club after making his second rehab appearance. Manager John Farrell has not set a date for Buchholz to return to the rotation, but it seems likely hell start Wednesday in Seattle. ... Oakland optioned RHP Evan Scribner to Triple-A Sacramento to make room for Mills. ... RHP Jesse Chavez (6-4), who was pushed back a day in the rotation to make room for Mills, pitches on Saturday. ... Boston RHP Rubby De La Rosa (2-2) makes his first career start against the As. Mark McGwire Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Yadier Molina Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. http://www.authenticcardinalspro.com/car...rpenter-jersey/. Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. Roger Maris Jersey .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. Steve Carlton Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.WESTLAKE, Ohio -- New Zealands Steven Alker won the Cleveland Open on Sunday in the longest playoff in Web.com Tour history, beating South Africas Dawie van der Walt with a birdie on the 11th extra hole. Alker and van der Walt parred for first 10 holes in the playoff at Lakewood Country Club before Alker finally broke through with a 3-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "I finally had a right number," the 42-year-old Alker said. "I had 172 yards and just hit a perfect 7-iron. ... I had a lot of chances. I felt like I was inside of Dawie several times and had several chances to win. I got a little bit dizzy out there. At one point, and I cant recall when, Dawie and I looked at each other and I said is Is anybody going to win?" The 11-hole playoff broke the tour record of nine set it 1998 in Eric Bookers victory over Notah Begay III in the Lehigh Valley Open, and matched in 2009 in Gary Christians win over Mathias Gronberg in the Northeast Pennsylvania Classic. It also matched the record for the longest playoff in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event, set in the 1949 MMotor City Open when Cary Middlecoff and Lloyd Mangrum were declared co-winners because of darkness.dddddddddddd Alker bogeyed the final two holes of regulation for a 6-under 65, and van der Walt birdied the last two holes -- holing a 20-footer on 18 -- for a 66. They finished at 14-under 270 on the A.W. Tillinghast-designed course that opened in 1921. "I didnt think I had a chance after the bogey on 16 (in regulation)," van der Walt said. "I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I just played 11 holes and couldnt make another birdie." Alker earned $108,000 to jump from 102nd to 12th on the money list with $125,180. He has four career victories on the tour. "Its very satisfying," said Alker, who successfully qualified for the U.S. Open on Monday in California. "I won last year and then to come out and win again this year is really pleasing since I havent been in the habit of doing that." South Koreas Si Woo Kim was a stroke back after a 65. Jon Curran, Jason Gore, Jeff Curl and Ryan Armour tied for fourth at 11 under. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz