Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Das Kartenhäuschen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.05.2019 03:31
a vice-captain, admitted the 45-year-old from Denmar Antworten

Padraig Harrington revealed his delight after being named as one of three vice-captains for this years Ryder Cup alongside Thomas Bjorn and Paul Lawrie by European captain Darren Clarke. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys . Irelands Harrington, who has featured in six Ryder Cups as a player, was one of five vice-captains to Paul McGinley at Gleneagles in 2014 while Bjorn performed the same role alongside Clarke in 2010 and 2012. Clarke names vice-captains Harrington, Lawrie and Bjorn confirmed as Ryder Cup vice-captains Former Open champion Lawrie, who played in the defeat at Brookline in 1999 and the Miracle at Medinah in 2012, will make his debut in the backroom staff at Hazeltine. Clarke will be aiming to name his remaining two vice-captains around the time of the Open Championship in July, but the three named needed little persuading from Clarke and are now looking forward to the challenge of bringing the Ryder Cup home. Padraig Harrington, Paul Lawrie and Thomas Bjorn are named as vice-captains to Darren Clarke for Europes Ryder Cup team I am delighted that Darren has given me this opportunity, said Harrington, whose outstanding career has included three major championship successes.I found it really interesting and rewarding helping out Paul and the team at Gleneagles in 2014 and seeing the Ryder Cup from such a different angle. I think I learned a lot from the experience and also from the matches Ive played in, so I hope I will be able to be of some help to Darren and the players. PROFILE: Clarkes 3 assistants Ryder Cup records of Thomas Bjorn, Padraig Harrington and Paul Lawrie Harrington also paid tribute to the amount of detailed work skipper Clarke has done behind the scenes as preparations for Hazeltine hots up.Its all about trying to figure a way of helping the captain get the 12 players play as well as they can that week and get the result that counts, he said. Ryder Cup captain Darren Clarke has named his European vice-captains for this years tournament at Hazeltine Im particularly looking forward to this. Obviously when Darren asked me first, I was kind of looking at it, obviously Darren is an emotional person, and Im thinking, oh, Ill bring a little bit of structure behind the scenes.But talking to Darren, the amount of work hes done, the detail hes gone in behind the scenes, as usual with Darren, theres a little bit more work being done than he lets on. Hes really put the effort in behind the scenes. Thomas Bjorn honoured to be part of backroom staff Bjorn, who also brings a wealth of experience after playing in the biennial team event in 1997, 2002 and 2014, said he was honoured to be handed the chance to playing a part in Clarkes backroom team.The Ryder Cup has provided so many of the highlights in my career, both from the three Ryder Cups Ive played in, and from the three where I assisted Bernhard [Langer], Colin [Montgomerie] and José Maria [Olazábal] as a vice-captain, admitted the 45-year-old from Denmark.It is an honour to be a member of the European Ryder Cup team campaign in any capacity and I very much look forward to playing a part in Darrens team at Hazeltine. Paul Lawrie hopes to draw upon his past experiences in the competition And Lawrie says he hopes to draw upon his past experiences of playing in Ryder Cup competition across the pond as Europe seek an unprecedented fourth straight victory and ninth in the last 11 biennial contests.I am delighted to be chosen by Darren, and its going to be a great honour to take on this role on US soil at Hazeltine. Having played in two Ryder Cups, both in America, I would hope to draw on those experiences and offer some advice and guidance to the European Team, and continue the momentum to retain the Ryder Cup.Darren will be a fantastic leader, and its going to be a privilege to be part of his back room team, alongside Thomas and Padraig.US skipper Davis Love III is also planning to use five deputies at Hazeltine. He has already announced that Tiger Woods, Tom Lehman, Steve Stricker and Jim Furyk will be in his backroom team.Dont forget, you can watch all the action from Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota from September 27 - October 2 - live on Sky Sports. Also See: Clarke names vice-captains PROFILE: Clarkes 3 assistants True grit in Darrens team Willett takes Wentworth lead Aaron Lynch Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. Roquan Smith Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/ . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around.MADRID - Rafael Nadal says he will return to playing at the start of the year.The 14-time Grand Slam champion hasnt played since having his appendix removed this month, forcing him to miss the season-ending ATP finals.Nadal says I will play in Abu Dhabi in January, and after that I will play my first official tournament in Doha. Allen Robinson Jersey. The Abu Dhabi exhibition tournament is scheduled for Jan. 1-3. The tournament in Doha, Qatar, will be played the following week. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz