Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
zhanjiao1212 Offline

10.05.2019 07:44
an addition for the front office with stro Antworten

DALLAS - Gersson Rosas resigned as general manager of the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday, just three months into his new job. Rollie Fingers Jersey . Rosas was hired Aug. 1 to fill a position that had been vacant since former coach and GM Don Nelson left the franchise eight years ago. Most of those duties fell to Nelsons son, Donnie, the president of basketball operations. Dallas owner Mark Cuban asked the younger Nelson to find an addition for the front office with stronger organizational skills, and Nelson came back with Rosas, who had been an assistant to general manager Daryl Morey in Houston. The 35-year-old Rosas, who reported to Nelson, said in a statement issued by the team that the job "was not the best fit for me at this point in my career." "The decision was made solely by me, as I firmly believe this change is in my best interest," Rosas said. "Mark Cuban asked me to reconsider my decision, but graciously accepted my decision and we part as friends." Rosas, a native of Colombia, spent nine years with the Rockets, rising from an intern to vice-president of basketball operations. He played a role in shaping the roster for a Houston franchise that beat out the Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers and Atlanta in the pursuit of free agent centre Dwight Howard. Rosas also spent time as general manager of the Rio Grande Vipers, the Rockets developmental team. A decade ago, he was a graduate assistant with the University of Houston mens team. He was also a basketball co-ordinator for the Venezuelan national team at the 2002 world championships. "I was disappointed when Gersson told me of his decision, but I understand and all of us wish him the best," Cuban said. Rosas didnt return a call from The Associated Press seeking further comment, and Cuban didnt respond to an email. The Mavericks open the season Wednesday night at home against Atlanta. Randy Jones Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night. Tony Gwynn Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. http://www.padressale.com/padres-manny-machado-jersey/ . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat.LAKE LOUISE, Alta. -- A woman can sweep the World Cup ski races at Lake Louise, Alta., yet again, but its not Lindsey Vonn on the cusp of a hat trick this time. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany won her second downhill in as many days with Saturdays victory at the Alberta resort. The 29-year-old from Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a contender to win Sundays super-G, although downhill is more her strength. "Im not as strong in super-G as I am in downhill, but the two races gave me lots of confidence," Hoefl-Riesch said. Vonn won all three races at Lake Louise in 2011 and 2012 and owns a record 14 victories at the venue. The U.S. ski star finished 11th Saturday, but felt she took a step forward from Fridays downhill when she finished 40th. Prior to her arrival, Vonn hadnt raced since crashing and suffering a severe right knee injury at the world championship in February. "I was more aggressive and just more confident and comfortable," the Olympic womens downhill champion said. "My whole body language was different. I still made mistakes and it wasnt my best skiing, but its a long ways from where I was yesterday." Hoefl-Rieschs time of one minute 55.09 seconds was over a second faster than in her first win. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein was second in 1:55.43 and Austrias Anna Fenninger third in 1:55.56. Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., was 26th after a career-best seventh in the first downhill Friday. "I think because I had such a rocking day yesterday, I was almost a little bit depleted," Yurkiw said. "I wanted it pretty bad and I had intensity in places I didnt necessarily need it. "Anyone would want to repeat a performance like yesterday in front of a home crowd. Im still really pleased with the way the momentum is going." Conditions were clear and sunny, but bitterly cold for a second straight day with a temperature of minus-28. FIS, the world governing body of skiing, doesnt set a minimum temperature for races. The decision rests with the race jury made up of the a FIS delegate, race referee and assistant referee and chief of race. The women wore masks or covered exposed parts of their faces with brightly coloured tape to protect themselves from frostbite as they rocketed down the mountain. Five of Hoefl-Rieschs 26 career wins have come at Lake Louise. She took both downhills in 2010 with Vonn finishinng second. Ozzie Smith Jersey. But Vonn beat Hoefl-Riesch in the super-G that year to kick off a run of seven straight wins. The women dont get training runs for super-G, which is shorter than downhill but has more turns. They get a single course inspection the morning of the race. "I will try to inspect very well and I hope my coaches will tell me a really good line," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Super-G is always a big challenge to be fast because sometimes you cant really know how fast you get to the rolls and turns. "Thats the art of super-G, to make a very good first run and I will try this tomorrow." The six-foot-two German felt short on speed training heading into the World Cup season. She concentrated more on slalom and giant slalom in preparation for World Cups in Soelden, Austria and Levi, Finland. Hoefl-Riesch is the reigning Olympic champion in slalom. She finished seventh in downhill and eighth in super-G in Beaver Creek, Colo., last week. "With less downhill and super-G training, I was having some troubles there," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Thats why I love Lake Louise. I think its a perfect downhill to begin the season especially when you dont have the chance for so much training. "Im really happy I had a strong comeback here with two wins." Weirather was disqualified from fifth place Friday for wearing a plastic arm protector on the outside of her suit, instead of on the inside. "I had a really bad day yesterday," Weirather said. "I was skiing well and then I got disqualified so I had some anger in myself. I tried to take it into the start house and put it into my skiing today and it worked really well." Vonn tore two ligaments in her knee and broke a bone in her lower leg at the world championships. Her comeback was on track until she partially tore a reconstructed ligament while training in Colorado last month. The 29-year-old needs surgery again, but wants to postpone it until after the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Lake Louise is a first test of how a knee that is not completely healthy will stand up to racing this winter. Vonn wasnt sure how many World Cups shell compete in this season. "My focus is Sochi and however I can come into the those Olympics the most prepared is what Im going to do," Vonn said. "Im trying to save my knee as best I can." Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz