Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
carrie201918 Offline

08.05.2019 08:38
es Jerseys Authentic[/url] [u Antworten

The Edmonton Oilers picked up veteran scoring winger Teddy Purcell, sending Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay, who then flipped Gagner to Arizona in a move to clear cap space. Numbers Game breaks down the pieces involved in these two deals. The Oilers Get: RW Teddy Purcell. Purcell, 28, is a skilled winger with good size, though he doesnt always use that size to his maximum advantage. Hes missed a total of three games over the past four seasons and his 194 points over that time ranks 57th in the league. Hes a productive player. A fine complement to other skilled forwards, Purcell has posted strong relative posession stats, enough that hes a solid fit as a second-line winger. How that fits with the current Oilers roster is an interesting question, at the very least. With Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, David Perron and Nail Yakupov on board, adding Purcell to the mix does give the Oilers plenty of scoring wingers, though they are now looking at a presumed hole at second-line centre, unless the Oilers are already projecting third overall pick Leon Draisaitl into that spot. Purcell has two years remaining on a contract that comes with a $4.5-million cap hit; no bargain, but not unreasonable for a top-six forward. The Coyotes Get: C Sam Gagner and RW B.J. Crombeen. Gagner is a 24-year-old who has never surpassed the 49 points that he scored as a rookie, but is also the second-leading scorer from the 2007 Draft class, behind only first overall pick Patrick Kane. Its certainly possible that Gagner can recover his game, because hes still relatively young, but hes been a possession disaster over the past couple seasons and at least part of that reflects his defensive shortcomings. Where this fits for Arizona is that they have two-way centres that can effectively protect Gagner. With Martin Hanzal and Antoine Vermette available to face tougher match-ups, Gagner can be utilized in a role that focuses on offensive production. Since the Coyotes just bought out Mike Ribeiro, its conceivable that Gagner could take over those minutes and Ribeiro started a higher percentage of his shifts in the offensive zone (minimum 40 games played) than anyone in the league last season. If the Coyotes are going to maximize Gagners production, they could also give him that offensive role and add a free agent winger to further upgrade their skill level. Former Oilers RW Ales Hemsky is a free agent, but Jussi Jokinen, Matt Moulson and Mike Cammalleri are other options that could have some appeal. Gagner has two years left on his contract, at a cap hit of $4.8-million, and will get $5-million per season in actual salary, with the Lightning retaining one-third the cost as part of the trade. More on that in a moment. Crombeen is a 28-year-old winger who has has 90 fights and 49 points in 265 games over the past six-plus seasons. Hes generally a subpar possession player, but not so much so that he cant handle a regular shift on the fourth line. Heading into the final year of his contract, Crombeen brings a cap hit of $1.15-million, and gives the Coyotes an enforcer that they can keep in the lineup on at least a semi-regular basis. The Lightning Get: A sixth-round pick in 2015. In the immediate aftermath of the Gagner-for-Purcell swap, the Lightning Tweeted that Gagner was going to be bought-out, which makes sense considering the Lightnings decision to retain salary as part of the deal with Arizona. Since Gagner is under 26-years-old, a buyout would cost one-third the value of his contract, so the Coyotes jumped in, before Gagner hit the open market, and by taking on Crombeens salary, gave the Lightning a little increased financial flexibility as they prepare for free agency on July 1. With more room to maneuver under the cap, the Lightning could go in a couple directions. They could go after a scoring winger -- Jarome Iginla, Thomas Vanek and Mike Cammalleri are some options -- a veteran to complement a young and promising group of Tampa Bay forwards, or they could spend that money on defence. Former Lightning D Dan Boyle could be one target, but Christian Ehrhoff, Mark Fayne, Anton Stralman and Matt Niskanen are among the more prized blueliners about to hit free agency. A sixth-round pick brings with it about a 15% chance of yielding an NHL player, so not great value, but a token price for taking on Crombeens contract. In a separate deal, the Lightning also moved Nate Thompson to Anaheim, acquiring fourth and seventh-round picks in 2015. The picks bring a little less than a 30% chance of an NHL player, but the Lightning clear Thompsons $1.6-million per season for the next three years off the books. Essentially the Oilers, and especially the Lightning look like they are making moves to set up something else, other moves to make this offseason, while the Coyotes took advantage of an opportunity and filled a hole in their lineup at a very reasonable cost. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Armani Watts Jersey . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. Dorian ODaniel Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. http://www.chiefsstoreauthentic.com/auth...-chiefs-jersey/. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Sammy Watkins Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th. Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Scott Moir was teased about getting "misty" on the medal podium Saturday, as he sang along to the national anthem after winning Skate Canada International gold. Moir and partner Tessa Virtue had just captured their fifth Skate Canada Grand Prix title to kick off what will likely be their final season competing. "Misty? I was checking the Leafs score," Moir shot back, to much laughter. "I dont know whats wrong with me," he added. "Its emotional, I think for Tessa and I, hearing your anthem in your own country, its very special. "Weve been lucky to have some great opportunities, Olympic Games, many Skate Canadas . . . but its always special to stand up there to hear your national anthem and sing along to it. "Smelling the roses, if you will." Virtue, from London, Ont., and Moir, from Ilderton, Ont., scored 181.03 points, bringing the Harbour Station crowd to its feet with their elegant free dance to music by Russian composer Alexander Glazunov -- a program they call their "labour of love," set to a piece of music that has already seen 25 revisions and counting. They hope its the program that will propel them back to the top of the Olympic ice dance podium one more time. "Tessa and I, it was really about creating a moment with this program, and we were able to do that for ourselves, and hopefully fans felt it as well," Moir said. Canadian teammates Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje claimed silver with 175.23, while Americans Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue won bronze with 153.20. Virtue and Moir from skated to music from "The Seasons," a Russian ballet that has never been used in international competition and a piece of music their coach Marina Zoueva chose to appeal to Russian sensibilities at the Sochi Olympics. If last seasons free dance to "Carmen" was all drama and passion, "The Seasons" is silvery grace, more similar in style to their free program that won them gold at the Vancouver Games, but still unique, and packed full of intricate lifts and spins.dddddddddddd "Winning the Olympics is our main goal, but we know we cant do anything thats been done before, we dont want to be compared to anyone else. . .and having music that no one has ever skated to is motivating for us," Moir said. "We want to create a unique moment in our career. We have to stay true to ourselves and even when were trying to win the Olympics, were not willing to sell out to do it." The ballet represents the four seasons, but also represents the course of the Canadians career. The beginning is about their love for skating, the middle about their outside pressures and conflicts, and then rediscovering their love for skating. The final 30 seconds, Moir explained in his Coles Notes version, is meant to be the two in Sochi, "triumphing and achieving our goal." "One thing we wanted to make sure this season is we didnt try and repeat what we did in Vancouver. Its easy to go back and duplicate that but so much has changed, in the sport of ice dancing but also in our own skating and within our partnership. So Marina had a great vision of how she wanted this program," Virtue explained. "Its important to show the change of seasons, Glazunovs seasons, but also to relate to our story. "Theres so much to tell in the last 17 years and I think that makes us that more invested and connected to the program." In keeping with the seasons theme, Zoueva, who also coaches the Canadians top rivals, Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White, said shes purposefully chosen four very different styles of skating for the past four seasons. "Last year Carmen was drama, conflict between man and woman and I used contemporary, very rough, and understated choreography," she said. "This program had to be a huge contrast, and it is super elegant, super classical." "I love it, I loved their performance, it was very emotional." Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz