Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
zhanjiao1212 Offline

07.05.2019 03:31
es. "It was a long one, thats for sure," Mercer Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- At the end of the longest nine-inning game in San Diego Padres history, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle summed it up best Monday night. Rod Brind Amour Jersey . "Its time to go home," he said. Jordy Mercer homered and matched a career high with four of Pittsburghs 16 hits in a 10-3 romp over the Padres. Neil Walker added three hits and three RBIs, and Josh Harrison also had three hits to help Pittsburgh win for the ninth time in 13 games. The Pirates are enjoying their West Coast swing so far. After taking three of four at Dodger Stadium, they headed south and won again in a game that took 4 hours, 4 minutes. "It was a long one, thats for sure," Mercer said. "But it is always good when you score a lot of runs." Charlie Morton (2-7) tied a career best with nine strikeouts in five innings. He allowed two runs and three hits in winning for the first time in five road starts this year. Three relievers finished the five-hitter after Mortons curveball baffled the Padres. "He was still dealing with baserunners," Hurdle said. "But he was able to compete and get outs when he needed to. He gave us five solid innings." Mercer scored four times from the No. 8 spot in the batting order and went 4 for 5 to raise his average 20 points to .219. He entered with one home run and seven RBIs in 146 at-bats. "The people believe in me here," Mercer said. "Having that support, having that confidence every time, its nice." Hurdle talked about how dangerous this Pirates lineup can be. Mercer agreed. "I think when we all get hot theres no telling what we can do," Mercer said. "The skys the limit for us because we can hit the ball out of the ballpark, we can run, we can do all sorts of stuff. Its just a matter of us all clicking together." Tim Stauffer (2-2) lasted only 2 2-3 innings, his second consecutive disappointing start since being inserted into the rotation because of elbow injuries to Andrew Cashner and Robbie Erlin. "The first two innings were pretty good, then he seemed to lose the feeling for his pitches," San Diego manager Bud Black said. The Padres threw 249 pitches, the most ever by their staff in a nine-inning game. "It was just unfortunate it unraveled the way it did," Stauffer said. The Pirates broke open the game with three runs each in the seventh and eighth. The big blow was Walkers two-run double in the seventh, propelling Pittsburgh to its sixth win in the last nine road games. Four times in the previous six innings the Pirates loaded the bases but scored only one run. They stranded a season-high 16 runners. The teams combined for 12 walks and six hit batters. Through the first four innings, Morton didnt allow a run or hit -- although the Padres reached on an error, two walks and two hit batters. But in the fifth, Everth Cabreras double drove in Alexi Amarista after he opened the inning with a single. Seth Smith drove in Cabrera with a single, trimming the Pirates lead to 3-2, but pinch-hitter Tommy Medica struck out with the bases loaded. Pittsburgh had extended its advantage to 3-0 on Mercers RBI single in the fourth. Starling Marte scored after he was hit by a pitch from reliever Alex Torres. Mercer snapped a scoreless tie with a home run to start the third inning, a 414-foot shot into the second deck beyond the left-field fence. Ike Davis sacrifice fly scored Harrison for a 2-0 lead. NOTES: Cashner threw a four-inning simulated game and didnt report any discomfort. Cashner, on the DL since mid-May with a sore right elbow, could start this weekend. "That was a good step forward," Black said. Cashner said hes adjusted the grip on his slider to take pressure off his elbow. ... Erlin hasnt been cleared to resume throwing. Hes on the DL with a sore left elbow. ... Pirates RHP Stolmy Pimentel (right shoulder inflammation) made a rehab start at Class-A Bradenton, throwing two scoreless innings. ... Harrison has batted leadoff 15 straight times, the longest stretch by a Pirates player this season. ... RHP Gerrit Cole (5-3, 3.80 ERA) faces Padres RHP Jesse Hahn on Tuesday. It will be Hahns major league debut after appearing in 10 games with Double-A San Antonio, where he was 2-1 with a 2.20 ERA. Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Justin Faulk Jersey . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/ .J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously.Natasha Harding will use her inside knowledge to help Liverpool Ladies try and overcome Manchester City in the Womens FA Cup Fifth Round proper this weekend. Liverpool host City at the Select Security Stadium on Saturday in the pick of the Fifth Round ties as the competitive action finally gets underway for the two sides this season.And Harding, who joined Liverpool in January after spending last term at City, insists the pressure is on the visitors, who have reached the last two Continental Cup finals, winning it in 2014. Chelsea won last years Womens FA Cup at Wembley They are a great team, with great staff and a lot of great individual players so it is definitely a tough tie but if you want to get to the latter stages of competitions you have to beat big teams, Harding told Sky Sports.I know quite a few things about City and unfortunately for them I probably know a little bit too much, but Im expecting it to be a really good spectacle and hopefully I can help us get one over on them.On a personal note its nice for me to come up against some of my friends early on but they are a great team and I think everybody will be watching them to see what they do. There is no pressure on us. Manchester City Women won the Continental Cup in 2014 Liverpool play on an artificial surface - at a ground which is also home to rugby league side Widnes Vikings - and Harding thinks that could be an important factor against her former side.ddddddddddddFrom being at City last year I know how much they hate coming and playing on the pitch at Widnes, the versatile forward added.I dont blame them but fortunately for me Ive got used to playing on it and so have the rest of the squad so that will definitely be in our favour.We know how the pitch will play and how the ball will bounce and if we can use that to our advantage - knowing they dont like coming here - then that should play into our hands. England international Alex Greenwood also joined Liverpool in the close season Harding has also just embarked upon a new off-the-field project with the Natasha Harding Soccer School getting set to open in Cardiff on April 2, featuring summer camps in the 27-year-olds hometown of Caerphilly.I decided to set up the soccer school back home in South Wales because I want to give the kids who live in and around where I grew up a chance and an opportunity I never had, she said.Im very pleased and very proud that I am able to do something like this because I think its very important to give something back. Ive always tried to go and visit the clubs and schools around my area and hopefully this will help build the community even more. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a free £10 bet Authentic Bills Jerseys Dolphins Stitched Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Jaguars Jerseys Store Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Chargers Jerseys Store Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Steelers Jerseys Store Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Giants Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Panthers Jerseys Store Wholesale Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys Store Wholesale Rams Jerseys Wholesale Bears Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Vikings Jerseys Store ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz