Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Die Mannschaft
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.04.2019 04:25
helped things get out of hand at the start. After Nick Markakis Antworten

NEW YORK -- After a week of popups, the Baltimore Orioles showed off real pop. Adam Duvall Jersey . Delmon Young, Adam Jones and Matt Wieters homered as Baltimore teed off for 20 hits, battering the New York Yankees 14-5 Tuesday. "It was a lot of fun," reigning major league home run champion Chris Davis said. "It was a long game. It was long -- in a good way." After a 2-5 start in which they totalled just 22 runs, the Orioles broke loose. Young and Wieters each drove in three runs, and Jones delivered one of Baltimores four doubles at a half-empty Yankee Stadium. Everyone in Baltimores starting lineup got a hit and scored a run. The Orioles posted their second-highest hit total in the Bronx, eclipsed only by a 22-hit outburst in 1986. "Everybodys trying to find it right now," Davis said. "It felt good, as an offence, to score some runs." By the late innings, the game took on a spring training feel. The Yankees pulled several starters and the often-demanding crowd didnt even bother to boo while the Birds ran around the bases. There was a big cheer, however, when two fans sprinted onto the grass and were tackled in the outfield by a wave of security personnel. Jones said it was "stupid" for anyone to trespass on the field and said the punishment should be harsh. "They should let us have a shot to kick em with our metal spikes," the All-Star centre fielder said. Wei-Yin Chen (1-1) weathered five innings for the win, giving up four runs and nine hits. Ivan Nova (1-1) was tagged for seven runs and 10 hits in 3 2-3 innings. For all the big hits, it was a little grounder that helped things get out of hand at the start. After Nick Markakis led off the game with a single, Young followed with a bouncer up the middle. Many shortstops in the majors couldve turned it into a double play, but 39-year-old Derek Jeter couldnt quite get to it and the ball skipped under his glove for a single. "He dove. He did everything he could to make that play," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Davis followed with a sacrifice fly, and Jones hit his first homer of the season for a 3-0 lead. The Orioles chased Nova with a three-run fourth that made it 7-1 and added four more in the sixth. Alfonso Soriano and Kelly Johnson hit solo home runs for the Yankees. Rookie Yangervis Solarte struck again, too, with a pair of doubles -- hes 11 for 24 overall. Solarte is the first player since 1900 with at least six doubles in the first seven games of his career, the Yankees said, citing the Elias Sports Bureau. Young was 1 for 6 this season before manager Buck Showalter gave him this start. The designated hitter had an RBI single in the fourth that finished Nova and added his first homer, a two-run drive in the sixth. Wieters connected in the eighth. Ryan Flaherty also had three hits for the Orioles after starting the year in a 1-for-21 rut. One of his hits was an early bunt single when Francisco Cervelli, a catcher making his first professional appearance at first base, ranged too far wide and in to field the ball. Steve Lombardozzi, Flaherty and Jonathan Schoop, the bottom three hitters in Baltimores lineup, started out 6 for 6. NOTES: Showalter said the Orioles will make a roster move Wednesday, but declined to provide details. The team could be calling up INF Jemile Weeks from Triple-A. ... Carlos Beltrans RBI double marked the first run permitted by Baltimore in the first inning this season. ... Nova had allowed four or fewer earned runs in 24 straight starts since September 2012. That was tied with Hiroki Kuroda for the longest such string by a Yankees pitcher since Ron Guidrys 27-game streak ended in 1982. ... With David Robertson on the disabled list, Girardi said RHP Shawn Kelley will likely be the closer. ... Orioles SS J.J. Hardy was out of the starting lineup for the third game in a row because of back spasms. ... Soriano hit his 407th home run. ... RHP Masahiro Tanaka (1-0) starts the series finale Wednesday night in his Yankee Stadium debut vs. RHP Miguel Gonzalez (0-1). Drew Storen Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Homer Bailey Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tucker-Barnhart-Kids-Jersey/ .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.Greg Clarke has been nominated to succeed Greg Dyke as the new chairman of the Football Association. The nomination was approved by the FA board and the FA council will now be asked to endorse the appointment when they meet on August 24. Until that time, David Gill will work as acting chairman.Clarke has spent the past six years as chairman of the Football League and prior to that role he was chairman of Leicester City, where he worked alongside current FA chief executive Martin Glenn. The position became vacant after Dyke brought to an end his three years in the post on Thursday. Clarke said: This is a very important moment for English football and I hope to play my part in building on the progress seen in many key areas in recent times. I know all about the challenges we face and I am confident we are on a sound footing. I have a strong sense of purpose about what needs to happen next. Outgoing FA chairman Greg Dyke confirmed the three-man panel entrusted with appointing the new England manager have recommended Sam Allardyce Whether supporting the England teams or promoting the grassroots game, I know there are great people at The FA who are working diligently and professionally. Eugenio Suarez Jersey. Subject to ratification, I hope I can bring my experience to bear on our wider work and I am particularly looking forward to working alongside Martin Glenn and his management team in the coming months and years.And PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor believes Clarkes years in administration within the sport will prove invaluable in his new role with the FA.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ he said; The main thing is that he is experienced in the game and he also has experience in business.He is a football man with visions for the future of the game and I am sure hell slip into the role quiet seamlessly. Also See: Dykes parting letter to FA The Allardyce dossier Time for FA to stop DNA talk? Dyke: Allardyce is the choice Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz