Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Die Mannschaft
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.04.2019 04:24
with their first win in franchise hi Antworten

3178 days. LeBron James Lakers Jersey . Thats how long its been between CFL football games in Ottawa. The Ottawa Renegades bid farewell to the CFL on November 5th, 2005 with a 27-17 victory over the Toronto Argonauts. Now the Argos provide the opposition again as the Redblacks hope to open up the new TD Place Stadium with their first win in franchise history. "Its a moment the fans and the city have been looking forward to for a long time," Redblacks quarterback Henry Burris said Thursday. "Emotions are going to be running wild. The people cant wait. I know we cant wait. But our focus is on making sure we do our jobs and execute the plays. Thats going to be the most important factor in determining if we get the victory or not." Over 100 Rough Riders and Renegades alumni are expected to be in attendance Friday, including the likes of Russ Jackson and Tony Gabriel. Burris says hes thankful for the legacy they created. "We truly want to honour this city, the former Ottawa football players, and the people who helped bring football back to this city. We get to take that torch now and carry on the legacy of a proud franchise that won a lot of Grey Cup championships. Now its time for us to get it out of the drought." That drought includes no playoff appearances since 1994, no playoff wins since 1982, no winning season since 1979, while the last of Ottawas nine Grey Cup titles came in 1976. But fans have turned the page, believing things will be different on and off the field. There is no sign of Horn Chen or Lonie Glieberman. No drafting dead people or Mardi Gras promotions. The local ownership group, spearheaded by Jeff Hunt, has inspired confidence to the tune of over 17,000 season tickets. Tickets on the secondary market for Fridays sold-out opener ranged from $167 to $2,000. Its the hottest ticket in the Capital, and Burris says it will be one of the highlights of his 18 year professional career. "I played in the first Monday night game following 9/11. Ive played in Grey Cups. Those are some pretty emotional times for me. I can only imagine just how emotional and how much energy is going to be in this stadium and this entire city." Youth LeBron James Lakers Jersey . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Elgin-Baylor-Jersey/ . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse.MONZA, Italy -- First it was physical contact. Now its turning into a psychological battle. The fierce rivalry between the Mercedes teammates dominating Formula One took a new turn Sunday when Lewis Hamilton pressured Nico Rosberg into a mistake and overtook him to win the Italian Grand Prix. You have to be prepared for the unexpected, Hamilton said. Im quite grateful for today that I didnt lose it, didnt crash into anyone on that first corner. ... I managed to keep my head. At the Belgian GP two weeks ago, Rosberg finished second after crashing into Hamilton early and sending his teammate out of the incident-packed race -- resulting in disciplinary measures from Mercedes and a reportedly hefty fine for Rosberg. The key event this time came on lap 29 of 53 as Hamilton had recovered from a poor start to pull up right into Rosbergs rear-view mirrors. Feeling Hamiltons presence behind him, Rosberg braked hard and drove straight through the Monza circuits first chicane at the end of the main straightaway. Rosberg was slowed as he had to slalom through obstacles on the escape road, while all Hamilton had to do was stay on the track and he easily passed Rosberg. Hamilton then cruised to his second win in Monza, his sixth victory of the season and the 28th of his Formula One career. Lewis was quick so I needed to up my pace and as a result I made a mistake, Rosberg said. It was very bad and that lost me the lead in the end. Its definitely very disappointing. Rosberg made the same mistake earlier in the race. Its not like many other races Ive seen with Nico. He rarely made mistakes and two today in the same place, Mercedes executive director Toto Wolff said. Nico was under massive pressure from Lewis and Lewis deserved the win today. Hamilton cut Rosbergs championship lead from 29 to 22 points with six races remaining. Rosberg crossed 3.1 seconds behind, and Felipe Massa of Williams was third, a distant 21.8 seconds back. Valtteri Bottas in the other Williams finished fourth and Daniel Ricciardo of Red Bull was fifth. Hamilton started the season strongly by winning four of the opening five races then had a series of problems which allowed Rosberg to take over control of the championship. Now, Rosberg is the one having problems. While they are both 29, Hamilton hhas more experience. Michael Cooper Jersey. He won the F1 title in 2008 by one point ahead of Massa. If you want to be a world champion you have to go through lows and highs, Wolff said. You need extreme mental strength to make it to the end and win the championship and I think both of them have that in them. For the second consecutive race, Rosberg was booed on the podium. Maybe thats something you also need to survive if you want to make it to the top, Wolff said. It was a disappointing day for the Ferrari drivers before their home tifosi -- fans -- as Kimi Raikkonen finished ninth and Fernando Alonsos race ended on lap 30 due to a technical problem that resulted in the Spaniard pulling to a stop at the end of the main straightaway. Ferrari dropped to fourth in the constructors standings behind Williams in third. Mercedes holds a massive 182-point lead in the team category ahead of Red Bull. Hamilton and Rosberg qualified 1-2 and fans had anticipated a battle between the pair at the first corner. But at the start, Hamilton had a technical problem and dropped to fourth heading into the first chicane behind Rosberg, McLarens Kevin Magnussen and Massa. Hamilton rebounded by passing Magnussen with Massas help on the fifth lap then overtook Massa around the outside through the first chicane on lap 10 and began to reduce Rosbergs lead lap after lap. Meanwhile, Rosberg lost time when he drove straight through the first chicane on lap nine -- a harbinger of things to come. The layout of the Monza track -- long, high-speed straights followed by slow corners -- requires heavy braking. Its one of the most difficult tracks for braking because of low downforce and the highest speed of the year, Rosberg said. But that isnt any excuse or anything, thats just the way it is. ... Unfortunately I got it wrong two times in the race. Hamilton also had a problem 15 minutes before the race started, when a team mechanic dropped a portable brake cooler on his front wing, breaking it slightly and forcing a change. I came here with a positive attitude and hoping just for no issues, Hamilton said. I had another serious one but I managed to pull through it. Im still looking for one of those weekends where we dont have any of those troubles. The Singapore GP in two weeks is up next. Authentic Steelers Jerseys Authentic Cowboys Jerseys Authentic Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chiefs Jerseys Authentic Eagles Jerseys Authentic Redskins Jerseys Authentic Falcons Jerseys Authentic Ravens Jerseys Authentic Browns Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Authentic Bills Jerseys Authentic Panthers Jerseys Authentic Bears Jerseys Authentic Bengals Jerseys Authentic Texans Jerseys Authentic Broncos Jerseys Authentic Lions Jerseys Authentic Packers Jerseys Authentic Jets Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Authentic Patriots Jerseys Authentic Jaguars Jerseys Authentic Titans Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Authentic Giants Jerseys Authentic Saints Jerseys Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic 49ers Jerseys Authentic Seahawks Jerseys Authentic Rams Jerseys Authentic Vikings Jerseys Authentic Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz