Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Tippecke
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.04.2019 04:36
ast Riou after Matuidi and substitute Ja Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is defending his reputation. Mike White Cowboys Jersey . Kaepernick put out a statement on his Twitter account Friday, a day after his name was linked to a Miami police report involving a woman who passed out in a hotel and later woke up in a hospital not knowing how she got there. Referring to some media reports on the situation, Kaepernick said: "I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up." He told fans their faith in him is not misplaced. Police say Kaepernick, teammate Quinton Patton and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette were with the woman earlier this month at a Miami hotel where Lockette lives. The police say its too early to determine whether a crime was committed. Leighton Vander Esch Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. http://www.cowboysproshopauthentic.com/Womens-Deonte-Thompson-Authentic-Jersey/ . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday.PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain continued its relentless march toward a second straight French title after thrashing Nantes 5-0 with a superb display of attacking football on Sunday, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic once again in irrepressible form as he scored twice and turned provider for Edinson Cavani. Ibrahimovic drilled in a first-half penalty, then set up Cavani before grabbing his second of the night to take his league tally to 17 in 20 games season. PSG never let up and could even have added further goals against a dispirited Nantes side. They will meet again next month in the semifinals of the League Cup and Nantes will hardly be looking forward to that contest. Center half Thiago Silva and midfielder Thiago Motta got PSGs other goals. "The lads did a lot of good things and I think if we carry on like this we can win the Champions League as well," Silva said. "I feel really good here with everyone, the coach, the president and I think I will stay here until the end of my contract. Ibra is a great player with a big personality, and I think he will stay as well." Meanwhile, Monaco won 2-0 away to Toulouse and Lyon made it 10 games unbeaten in all competitions with a 2-0 win at Reims. But Monacos win did little to unsettle PSG as former French president Nicolas Sarkozy was among the appreciative fans at Parc des Princes. "I think the players enjoyed it more than anyone," PSG coach Laurent Blanc said. "We could have eased up at 3-0 but the players wanted to score more, and thats good." PSG took the lead from a corner in 10th minute when goalkeeper Remy Riou saved Cavanis header and the rebound fell perfectly for Silva, giving him an easy finish from close range. PSG doubled its lead in the 36th when Ibrahimovic sent Riou the wrong way from the spot after defender Issa Cissokho had tripped Marco Verratti just inside the penalty area.. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. The Sweden forward has scored six penalties this season. Brazilian winger Lucas came on for Argentinas Ezequiel Lavezzi at the start of the second half and within minutes he was involved in PSGs third goal in the 51st. His deep, floating cross from the right was headed back by Blaise Matuidi and Motta reacted quickly to slide the ball in from close range. Ibrahimovic found himself in space on the right wing and curled in a perfect pass to give Cavani his 13th goal of the season in the 58th, and Ibrahimovic slammed the ball past Riou after Matuidi and substitute Javier Pastore combined to set him up in the 64th. "We didnt do anything out there -- in defence, midfield or up front. They just did what they wanted. We just sat back and waited," said Nantes winger Fabrice Pancrate, who used to play for PSG. "If you dont play properly against a team like this, you get a result like that. We seemed to be terrified. I didnt recognize my teammates out there." Cavani missed two chances to make it 6-0 when he swiped a shot wide and then hit his shot straight at Riou after going clean through in the 87th. Earlier, left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. Lucas Ocampos came off the bench to add a second with a spectacular bicycle kick in the 88th. The Argentine winger replaced Colombia forward Radamel Falcao, after he missed three chances. Falcao has only scored once in his past five games for Monaco and appears short of form. "Its an important three points for us and it helps us get back on track," Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri said. Lyons goals came from striker Alexandre Lacazette and midfielder Gueida Fofana, moving the seven-time French champion up to eighth place. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz