Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
carrie201918 Offline

22.04.2019 08:45
VAL ST. COME, Que. -- Alex Bilodeau is afraid of where all this momentum could be taking him. Bilodeau won his third straight Wo Antworten

VAL ST. COME, Que. -- Alex Bilodeau is afraid of where all this momentum could be taking him. Bilodeau won his third straight World Cup moguls event Sunday, edging out teammate and rival Mikael Kingsbury. A showdown at next months Winter Games between Bilodeau, the reigning Olympic champion, and Kingsbury, the defending world champion, has the Rosemere, Que., native worried about when the intensity peaks in Sochi, Russia. "I need to admit Im a bit afraid of where were heading towards," said Bilodeau. "Every race were pushing the limit, were pushing and pushing. ... "If we continue to push before the Olympics its going to be a nice show because I dont know where its going." Canada finished Sundays competition with four medals after Chloe Dufour-Lapointe and her sister Justine took first and second place, respectively, in the womens event. Bilodeau won with a score of 26.49, while Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., followed at 25.66. Bradley Wilson of the United States was third. Bilodeau, now four years removed from being the first Canadian to win gold on home soil, said he doesnt take the pairs success for granted with the Olympics so close. "If we continue to push each other theres a myriad of scenarios that could come down. We could both do big mistakes also and come to the back of the field but hopefully it wont come to that point," he said. "But were two pretty constant skiers and we should make it down with no mistakes, and Mikael is a very consistent skier without doing any mistakes here or there, so I need to be on top of my game." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe meanwhile maintained shes the picture of calm after the Montreal natives latest win. She took gold with a score of 23.79, while Justine Dufour-Lapointe followed at 22.51 ahead of Japans Junko Hoshino. Chloe Dufour-Lapointe is heading to her second Olympics after finishing ninth in 2010. With nothing to compete for between now and the Winter Games, she said she wont be losing sleep during the wait. "Im not nervous at all," she said. "Yeah, for sure, its the Olympics, its going to be big, but Im expecting this for my second time on the Olympics team. Every single event that I did this year I was working on the process and to be able to go to Sochi and get the best that I can do." Joe Thornton Jersey .C. -- Authorities say the brother of Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been shot and killed outside a South Carolina nightclub. Logan Couture Jersey . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. http://www.sharkssale.com/. Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. Evander Kane Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory.Norway won both cross-country sprints on Tuesday at the Sochi 2014 Olympics, with Ola Vigen Hattestad winning a crash-filled mens event, while Maiken Caspersen Falla took gold on the womens side. Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39.61. Fellow Swede Emil Joensson ended up with the bronze, well back at 3:58.13. Norwegians took gold and silver in the womens sprint. Falla finished in first in a time with 2:35.49, and her teammate Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg just stretched for the silver medal over Russias Vesna Fabjan. Oestberg finished in 2:35.87, and Fabjan ended up with a time of 2:35.89. U.S. skier Kikkan Randall, who was gunning to become the first American to win gold in cross country, made a surprising exit in the quarters of the womens sprint, after finishing fourth in the deepest heat of the round. Norways Marit Bjoergen, who won the skiathlon on Saturday and was the defending Olympic champion in this event, was eliminated in the semis. No Canadians advanced to the semifinals of either event. Alex Harvey was Canadas best hope for a medal in the mens event, but was eliminated in the quarter-finals, finishing fourth in his heat. Harvey, of Saint-Ferrée;ol-les-Neiges, Que.dddddddddddd, needed to finish in the top-two of his heat or post one of the two best times out of the rest of the competitors to advance. He finished the race with a time of 3:37.89. Canadians Devon Kershaw, Jesse Cockney and Len Valjas all failed to crack the top 30 in the qualifying round and didnt advance. Kershaw finished in 56th, Cockney in 53rd, and Valjas in 36th. Two Canadian women advanced to the quarter-finals, but couldnt get through their heats. Daria Gaiazova of Banff, Alta., finished fifth in the second grouping, and Perianne Jones of Almonte, Ont., placed fifth in the final heat. Chandra Crawford, Canadas 2006 Olympic champion in the event, finished out of the top 30 in the qualifying round and didnt advance to the quarter-finals, placing 44th. Teammate Heidi Widmer finished just ahead of Crawford in 43rd. Canadian coach helps Russian out Though Canada was shut out of the medals, the Canadian cross-country teams head coach received a cheer from the crowd. Justin Wadsworth handed Russias Anton Gafarov a spare ski during the first heat of the mens semifinal. Gafarov crashed during the heat and broke his ski in the process, and despite being out of the race he was determined to finish the race. As he laboured, Wadsworth ran onto the slope, handing the Russian a spare ski so he could continue the course and cross the finish line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz