Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Das Kartenhäuschen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.04.2019 05:56
"I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last Antworten

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. Tim Tebow Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler scored a career-high 35 points and dished out seven assists to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 103-97 win over the New York Knicks on Thursday night. Pau Gasol contributed 20 points with seven rebounds and Aaron Brooks added 18 points off the bench for Chicago, which played its ninth game of the season without star point guard Derrick Rose. Rose missed the contest with an illness and his status for Fridays game at Memphis is uncertain. The Bulls, who improved to 5-4 without Rose this season, have won four of their last five games overall. New York, meanwhile, was without leading scorer Carmelo Anthony, who missed the game to rest his sore left knee. Tim Hardaway Jr. picked up the slack to lead the Knicks with 23 points, while Amare Stoudemire chipped in with 16 points and six rebounds. New York has lost seven straight at the United Center and three straight overall, as well as 13 of its last 14 games. Final Score: New Orleans 99, Houston 90 Houston, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Davis tallied 30 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans defeated the Houston Rockets, 99-90, on Thursday. Jrue Holiday finished with 16 points and 10 assists and played his best basketball down the stretch to help the Pelicans win their second straight game. Holiday scored half of his points and dished out three assists in the final period. Ryan Anderson and Dante Cunningham contributed 16 and 15 points, respectively, off the bench, and Omer Asik grabbed 11 boards for New Orleans. James Harden paced Houston with 21 points and Dwight Howard posted his third double-double since returning to the court after missing 11 games with a knee injury. Final Score: Milwaukee 108, Sacramento 107 Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Not even the return of DeMarcus Cousins could help the Sacramento Kings find the win column. Brandon Knight scored 20 points and O.J. Mayo and Jared Dudley each chipped in 19 to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 108-107 win over the scuffling Kings on Thursday night. Milwaukee, which has won three of its last four, made 56.5 percent of its shots from beyond the arc. Cousins, who returned from a 10-game absence due to viral meningitis, had a chance to win it in the closing seconds, but his jumper was off the mark as the buzzer sounded. He finished with game highs of 27 points and 11 rebounds in just under 33 minutes in the Kings fifth straight loss. Sacramento went 2-8 in Cousins absence and fell to 0-2 under interim coach Tyrone Corbin, who relieved Michael Malone of the head coaching duties this week. Final Score: Golden State 114, Oklahoma City 109 Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Steph Curry stuffed the stat sheet and six Warriors scored in double figures as Golden State got back in the win column with a 114-109 decision over the Oklahoma City Thunder. Curry posted a game- high 34 points with nine assists, seven rebounds and four steals for Golden State, which lost its franchise-high 16-game win streak in Memphis on Tuesday. Klay Thompson scored 19 points and Draymond Green flirted with a triple- double, tallying 16, nine assists and nine boards for the Warriors. Thunder star Kevin Durant scored 30 points in the first half but didnt play in the second after suffering a sprained right ankle just before halftime. Russell Westbrook picked up some of the slack, netting 33 points with eight assists but shooting just 11-for-30 from the field. The Thunder were 7-1 over their last eight games with Durant in the lineup. The reigning MVP missed the first 17 games of the season following foot surgery. Pedro Martinez Jersey . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Keith Hernandez Jersey .com) - His team lost in the round of 16 of the FCS playoffs, yet Northern Iowa football coach Mark Farley says his team has made a strong case to be voted to the top 5 in the final rankings. http://www.metssale.com/mets-todd-frazier-jersey/ . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night.As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. Tom Seaver Jersey. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz