Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.04.2019 03:31
scoring strike on the Vikings firs Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Blazer For Sale . -- The Vikings Matt Cassel threw for 152 yards and a touchdown in his return to Kansas City, and Minnesota rolled to a 30-12 victory over the Chiefs in a preseason game Saturday night. Cassel, benched and then released by the Chiefs two years ago, found Cordarrelle Patterson for a 53-yard scoring strike on the Vikings first offensive series. Teddy Bridgewater threw two TD passes to tight end Allen Reisner later in the game. Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and Chiefs counterpart Jamaal Charles dressed but did not play. Kansas City also was without wide receivers Dwayne Bowe and Junior Hemingway. Alex Smith was 14 of 24 for 124 yards with two red-zone interceptions. The Chiefs first-team offence still has not scored a touchdown in 16 preseason possessions. Nike Blzer Cheap . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Nike Blazer Shoes Online . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. http://www.wholesalenikeblazer.com/ . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials.ZAGREB, Croatia - Defending champion Marin Cilic says he is withdrawing from the Zagreb Indoors because of the lingering right shoulder injury which also forced him to miss the Brisbane International and Australian Open.The U.S. Open champion says on Friiday, My injury is improving, but my arm still has not healed enough, so I will have to continue with the treatment for a while longer. Nike Blazer Clearance. he Zagreb Indoors starts on Monday. Cilic won the tournament in 2009, 2010, 2013 and 2014. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz