Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
ylq Offline

23.05.2020 08:48
n't want to ride a roller Antworten

One day of summer vacation, my mother and classmate's mother set a day trip to Play Valley. Hearing this news, I was so happy in my hometown that I jumped three feet tall. So I look forward to the stars and the moon, and finally this afternoon, we set off! After getting in the car, Zuo Chengxin and I were very restless. Like two bunny rabbits, the girl in the front seat was much quieter. She is the daughter of Zuo Chengxin's mother colleague. But after a while, she also showed a "violent tendency" and "attacked" Zuo Chengxin with me, just like the Anglo-American coalition attacked Iraq. It was said that it was more than an hour, but in the end it was wasted more than three hours. Life is bitter! Arrived! After getting off the bus, I saw two statues of Warcraft in front of the Play Valley. They are grimacing, holding axe in hand, very tall, with golden light shining all over, and they seem to be waiting quietly for this piece of music. However, there were many people at the door, and I was almost squeezed into a "flesh Online Cigarettes." When we got inside, we first sat on the "Beast Blood Journey". Mommy, why are there so many people? Judging from my sixth sense, there are about three hundred people! After waiting for more than half an hour, we arrived. But this is my upper and lower teeth trembling involuntarily. After sitting on the boat, it was soothing and steady at first, but after climbing a slope and turning a corner, the boat went downhill quickly! I just felt the sound of wind blowing in my ears, and the horror of a lot of people behind. I didn't shout because I was so scared that I couldn't shout. The wind blew my rain cap, and my dad's pants turned ... rotten! When the ship came down, there were a lot of people in the back full of shock, and I was no exception. Scared me! Later, my mother, Zuo Chengxin's parents, and the girl's mother all insisted on going to the crazy roller coaster, the stimulation index reached five stars! My mother wanted to pull me up Wholesale Cigarettes, as did the three parents. But our three children said they didn't want to sit, and when they came down, they all had a frightened expression. One of the parents pointed out: "I don't want to ride a roller coaster in my life!" Then all three of us eagerly led the parents to the swimming place. Change your swimsuit and get into the water in a hurry. When we took the slide, there was water, so we slid down. Mother and the girl had a water fight. I became a victim and my hair was all wet. My mother found a water gun upstairs in the pool, and then the three of us rushed up and shot others. But in less than a minute, my mother found that the big bucket above our head was about to pour water Cheap Cigarettes, and then rushed out collectively. As a result, the heel just stood firm, and anyone fell down. This trip made me have more guts, but it was just endless.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz