Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
ylq Offline

10.01.2020 08:01
During the Spring Antworten

During the Spring and Autumn Period, Yan Guo, the prime minister of Qi Guo, had a driver named Lu Cheng. Lu Cheng not only has good driving skills, but also is eight feet tall and mighty. And because he is "driving" for the prime minister, and mastering the direction and direction of the prime minister, therefore, as a servant of the Lord, Lu Cheng often has a sense of satisfaction Marlboro Cigarettes, pride, and superiority in his heart. With this feeling, Lu Cheng often feels that he is superior to his peers, and often hangs his lover in his mouth, as if he is similar to him. On that day, Lu Cheng came home from work and saw his wife packing his clothes and going out. Lu Cheng asked, "Wife, where are you going?" The wife answered the question and said, "I'm going to divorce you!" Lu Cheng was surprised, and his eyes widened, "Is there no money at home?" The wife said, " No! "Lu Cheng asked again," Am I not powerful enough? "The wife said," No! "Lu Cheng said," I am good and rich, why do you divorce me? "The wife said," Because your head is too high! It turned out that Lu Cheng was passing by the door of his house on the same day Marlboro Gold. After his wife heard it, he secretly watched it through the crack of the door. She saw her grandson Yan Ying sitting on the car with her face The expression was very deep, a humble attitude under the Gansu people. Although his husband Lu Cheng was only a coachman, he waved his whip and drove four horse-drawn carriages with high toes and high-spirited people. His wife said, "Yan Ying is six feet tall and has become the Prime Minister of Qi Guo. You are eight feet tall, but you have only become a driver. Yan Yinggui is the prime minister, but he is modest and cautious, even the flat-headed people respect him; and you are just a driver who drives for the prime minister Cheap Cigarettes, but you have high toes and often look down on this, down on that. If you don't lower your proud head down by an inch, it is estimated that your death will not be far off. Rather than accompany you to the execution ground in the future, it would be better to divorce earlier and save my life! When Lu Cheng heard it, he was shocked. He assured his wife that he would never dare again. Since then, Lu Cheng has become like a man. Not only has he worked hard, but he is also humble and cautious, and has respect for others. When rushing, Lu Cheng ��s head was not so high, and even her voice was lowered. Yan Ying quickly discovered the change in Lu Cheng and asked why. Yan Ying looked at Lu Chenggao after learning the truth. At a glance. After a period of investigation, Yan Ying felt that Lu Cheng's character and talents could stand on his own, and he recommended Lu Cheng as a doctor. Since then, Lu Cheng has changed from a driver to a driver, which is really low. An inch, a high look.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz