Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
zhangzk Offline

09.01.2020 06:56
Case Keenum for the starting quarterback Antworten

Whether he’s ready or not Womens Bryce Love Jersey , Washington quarterback Dwayne Haskins may end up starting this week.And whether or not they actually believe it, his coaches are saying all the right things about the rookie’s work.Via Les Carpenter of the , interim coach Bill Callahan praised Haskins’ work in practice, while starter Case Keenum remains in the concussion protocol.“The ball wasn’t even on the floor the entirety of the day, which was really impressive,” Callahan said, which sets a pretty low bar for a guy whose command of the playbook has been questioned — unless it hasn’t.If Keenum isn’t cleared by the weekend, Haskins will make his first start at Buffalo.Callahan has said that Keenum will start when healthy, but he praised Haskins for his “tempo” and said that he “took command of the offense.”“I just think we started a course at the beginning of the year philosophically and we have held true to that course and we will maintain that,” Callahan said. “I really believe Case earned the starting quarterback position, he was voted captain by his teammates. . . .“We’re not confusing the issue here, Case is our starter and if he is healthy and ready he will be going forward.”But the issue of Haskins’ readiness will remain as long as the journeyman Keenum is ahead of him, until he gets on the field and proves it one way or another. Dwayne Haskins is battling job in Washington. The 15th overall choice, though, isn’t concerning himself with that.“I don’t really worry about starting Week One https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-terry-mclaurin-jersey ,” Haskins said, via Peter Hailey of NBCSportsWashington.com. “I just want to be ready to play Week One, whether that’s this year or next year or whenever my time comes for me to play. I just want to make sure that when I do play, I don’t want to look back.”Keenum is new to the offense, having arrived via an offseason trade from Denver. Colt McCoy spent the offseason rehabbing after three surgeries on the ankle he broke last season.Washington drafted Haskins as their franchise quarterback. He won’t sit the bench long, if at all, but he has work to do to beat out Keenum and McCoy in training camp.Coach Jay Gruden likes where Haskins is after the offseason program, but the next six weeks could determine whether Haskins starts the season opener.Haskins’ vacation plans include studying and training, trying to “find that 1 percent [improvement] every day.”“When I know what I’m doing, I feel like I’m pretty good,” Haskins said. “Then, there are times where I got to freelance, where I don’t know. Just the biggest thing is trying to learn and add to the foundation every day. Once I figure out the plays, I feel like the sky’s the limit for me.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz