Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Spieltag
zhangzk Offline

30.12.2019 04:04
And I know people made a big deal about that. Antworten

We take a look at the scouting reports written about the Steelers third-round draft picks this offseason"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsScouting the Steelers 2019 NFL Draft picks: WR Diontae JohnsonNew Terrell Edmunds Jersey White ,8commentsWe take a look at the scouting reports written about the Steelers third-round draft picks this offseasonEDTShareTweetShareShareScouting the Steelers 2019 NFL Draft picks: WR Diontae JohnsonTim Fuller-USA TODAY SportsWhile the Pittsburgh Steelers selection Toledo wide receiver Diontae Johnson was met with some consternation among certain sections of Steeler Nation, the response of the draft experts to the pick was generally far more positive. As a relatively unknown prospect compared to more highly publicized players coming from bigger schools, many fans seem to feel that Johnson went far too early in the process. And when reading the scouting reports written about him ahead of the draft, that seems to be a sentiment many echo, even if some do rave about the prospect’s potential. Lance Zierlein, NFL.com: Matt Miller Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , Bleacher Report:CBS Sports:Mike Renner, Pro Football FocusAustin Gayle, Pro Football Focus:Watching his highlight videos shows a player who could quickly become a fan favorite thanks to his explosive playmaking ability. Warning some of the music that accompanies these videos contains profanity and most of the choice in track simply awful: Ben Roethlisberger is sorry for publicly calling out teammates. Unless he isn’t.Roethlisberger’s recent to Michele Tafoya of NBC carried with it a caveat that makes it seem like Ben isn’t really sorry at all.“I wish I wouldn’t have done it,” Roethlisberger said regarding his decision to use his weekly radio show as a platform for criticizing a route that Antonio Brown ran late in a key loss to the Broncos. “Because obviously we saw what happened, and obviously it ruined a friendship and just got caught up in the emotion, the heat of the battle. But the other person I challenged that game was [receiver] James Washington. But James Washington texted Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , called me, and talked to me in person and thank[ed] me for that. And so the outside world was killing me for it, he thanked me and that’s all that really mattered.”So why didn’t Brown react the same way?“You’ll have to ask him,” Roethlisberger told Tafoya. “I’m not sure.”The difference is obvious. Washington, a rookie, knows how his bread is buttered — and he’s willing to tolerate the knife JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey White , no matter how sharp and pointy it may be. Brown, an established veteran, felt no compulsion to go along to get along; indeed, it became his pretext for a power play aimed at getting out of Pittsburgh and, ultimately, getting more than $30 million in guaranteed money over the next two years.It’s also obvious that Roethlisberger’s reliance on Washington’s reaction to the same behavior has become a not-so-subtle tool for making Brown seem unreasonable for reacting the way he did. So it’s not that Roethlisberger crossed a line https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey , even though he did. It’s about the guy on the receiving end of the criticism not being able to realize that he should be saying “thank you” not “f–k you” in response.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz