Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
ylq Offline

24.12.2019 02:47
"Master is really true, Antworten

Today I read Chapter 14 "Three Bone Bone Essences" in Journey to the West, and it benefited me a lot. "Thirty White Bone Essences" mainly tells that four monks and apprentices from Tang Dynasty went to Xitian to learn from the scriptures. They came to a steep mountain called Bai Huling. The four apprentices were tired and hungry. Sun Wukong went to the distance to pick peaches while driving in the fog with Dou Tengyun. However, the rising cloud of Wukong shocked the fairy in the mountain-Bone Essence. She recognized Tang Seng and wanted to eat his meat. However, I saw two apprentices protecting Tang Seng. He was afraid that they could not be defeated, and they became a beautiful woman, carrying fragrant rice and white buns in his hands and walking towards Tang Seng. Said to Tang Seng: "The master is tired from the journey. You can see that there is nothing to eat in the mountains and wild mountains Wholesale Cigarettes. These things are all I specially made for you. Master, eat it while it is hot." I just hurried up, Tang Seng, and immediately called: "Bajie, don't eat other people's things, or wait for Wukong to come back and eat peaches!" But Bajie is already hungry. Just when he was about to eat, Wu Kong suddenly came back, but Sun Wukong had golden eyes, and at a glance, he saw that this woman was a fairy, and she couldn't help raising the golden hoop stick, and she killed the fairy with one stick. Sun Wukong explained to Tang Seng: "Master, she is a fairy, and the old grandson is slow, and she uses that corpse removal method to become a black smoke and flew away." Tang Seng was dubious and did not blame Wu Kong. Bai Jingjing didn't succeed, and she turned into a gray-haired old woman, walking over with a crutch while crying. Sun Wukong recognized the old lady's change from the fairy just now. He raised the golden hoop and shouted, "Monster, eat a grandson." One shot went on and killed the old woman again. This time Tang Seng was angry. "You, the unmonitored splash monkey, who asked you to kill this old man, you will kill innocent people like this, and I will never spare you." Driving away, Sun Wukong repeatedly emphasized that it was a fairy. Bajie and Sand Monk also said, Brother, a pair of golden eyes and fire eyes will never misread, Master you believe that Master Brother Rao this time! Tang Seng had no choice but to compromise Online Cigarettes, but Goku promised to never commit again. But where can Bone Essence let Tang Seng do? This time she turned into a pale-haired husband, posing as if he were looking for a wife and daughter. Wu Kong recognized the change of the fairy, and raised it with a golden hoop stick. At the first sight, Tang Seng chanted the hoop spell to prevent Wu Kong from committing murder. Tang Seng, Sun Wukong wanted to know where Master's naked eyes could tell the truth from falsehood. If he didn't kill the fairy, the master would arrest him. So Qiang jumped up with fierce pain, lifted the golden hoop stick, hit the goblin with a stick, and saw a bone on the ground. Tang Seng met Sun Wukong and killed her husband. The whole body of anger shivered, closing his eyes and constantly chanting the curse, and the Eight Commandments on the side also said: "Master is really true, well killed three people in the family and turned them into a bone. How? Is it good? How did the Tang monk read the tight mantra forty-nine times and stopped and said to Sun Wukong, "You and I have already lost our fate, you go, there are eight precepts and sand monks! You will not be my apprentice anymore, let's go! Don't come back! The eight commandments let us go, ��Sun Wukong heard, tears shed, knowing that the Tang monk was hard-hearted and wanted to drive him away, there was no room for recovery, so the story went to the East China Sea and ended. I think if Tang monk believed Sun Wukong will not cause so many things, after all Marlboro Cigarettes, Sun Wukong was recommended to him by Guanyin Bodhisattva, and he has great skills. This story tells us that what we see is not necessarily true. Many things can be faked, just We have no ability to tell.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz