Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

07.12.2019 10:53
There is a lot to sell here Antworten

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dustin Johnson had played Colonial only once before, six years ago when he didnt even make it to the final round. Womens Tom Brady Jersey . In his return to Hogans Alley, Johnson took a one-stroke lead after the first round. Johnson shot a bogey-free 5-under 65 on Thursday, driving a lot of 3-irons off the tees into the fairways and hitting 16 of 18 greens in regulation. "Ive got to keep doing what Im doing," Johnson said. "Ive got a pretty good game plan for the golf course off the tee. So Im going to stick to that, just trying to keep getting birdie looks on every hole." His only birdie on the back nine was a 2-footer at the 177-yard 16th hole. That was enough to lead after his front-side 31 that included a 45-foot birdie putt on the difficult par-4 fifth hole. Hunter Mahan, playing in the group ahead of Johnson, led before a double-bogey 6 at the 433-yard 18th hole for a 66. He was tied for second with Harris English, Tim Wilkinson and Robert Streb. Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season, and 20-year-old Dallas native Jordan Spieth were in the group of 10 players at 67. Mahan started eagle-birdie and was already 6 under after a 3-foot birdie on the 178-yard eighth hole. He had two bogeys and two more birdies before his drive at the 18th hole into the right rough, with trees blocking a clear shot to the green. After punching the ball back into the fairway, his approach came settled on the edge of the fringe and he eventually two-putted from 7 feet. "You have to get over it," Mahan said about the disappointing 18th. "Its all about the drive there." Adam Scott, playing as the No. 1 player in the world for the first time, shot 71 after playing his first nine holes at 4-over 39. Scott had bogey-6 on the straight 631-yard 11th hole, his second of the day, when he hit twice from fairway bunkers. After a two-putt from 11 feet at the 433-yard 18th hole, Scott was bogey-free the rest of the way, with consecutive short birdies after making the turn. "I thought I actually hit plenty of good shots," Scott said. "All of a sudden, I had the momentum going the way I wanted and managed to hang on for the next few holes." The Australian said he felt the same as he did before this week when he overtook injured Tiger Woods for the top spot in the world ranking. "Theres not a big difference," Scott said. "Its always the first tee nerves of starting a tournament out, but I certainly didnt feel that much different." Johnsons 65 was the highest score to lead after the first round at Hogans Alley since another 65 in 2002. There were opening 62s in two of the previous three Colonials. When he first played at Colonial in 2008, Johnson made the initial cut. But after a 72 in the third round, he was among six more players trimmed to reduce the field to 73 for the final day. Walker, the FedEx Cup points leader, also played a bogey-free round with a tremendous par-saver at the 470-yard fifth hole after hitting his drive left into the rough under trees. With the ball on a hill several inches below his feet, he hit an off-balance shot to the left of the green. He then chipped up over the bunker, and the ball rolled to inside 4 feet of the cup. "I kind of had a shot, and I went for it, he said. "I had a big high cut over the trees, and didnt hit a very good shot, but it came up just short of the green, and made a great up and down there." Matt Kuchar, ranked No. 4 in the world and with a chance to move to the top with a victory, had birdies at Nos. 11 and 12 early in his round. He then had five bogeys before finally getting his only other birdie on his 16th hole, an 11-foot putt on the 437-yard seventh hole, in a 72. That matched his highest score in his 29 career rounds at Colonial, where he finished second last year. Rickie Fowler, who stars in a series of funny commercials for tournament sponsor Crowne Plaza, played with flu-like symptoms and had two triple bogeys in an 80, the worst score in the 123-player invitational field. Stephen Curry Jersey . The third baseman whipped the ball across the diamond to second baseman Aaron Hill. He quickly tossed it to shortstop Chris Owings, who flipped over his shoulder to left fielder Cody Ross. Devin Booker Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/juju-smith-schuster-jersey/ .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side.NASHVILLE -- Ken Whisenhunt is at a point in his NFL career where chemistry is really important to him, feeling comfortable with an organization. He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. The coach also had interest from Detroit and Cleveland. The Titans also met with Cincinnati defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer on Monday in Houston before hiring Whisenhunt. The Titans introduced Whisenhunt on Tuesday as their 17th head coach and only their third different coach since moving to Tennessee in 1997. Webster called it a new day toward creating a new culture. "I felt great about Ruston, about that working relationship, and I have tremendous confidence in Mr. (Tommy) Smith and he wants to win," Whisenhunt said of the Titans president and chief executive officer. "And Im excited about that." Webster said it was a fast and furious process picking a new coach after parting with Mike Munchak on Jan. 4. The general manager believes Whisenhunt is an excellent fit for the Titans and to create a new culture around the organization. Tennessee is coming off a 7-9 record and is 36-44 over the past five seasons since the Titans last playoff appearance. ESPN.com reported the Titans offered Whisenhunt $1 million more a year than the Detroit Lions. Neither Whisenhunt, Webster nor Smith would comment when asked how long the new coachs contract is. "A recruiting pitch wasnt necessarily needed there," Webster said of landing Whisenhunt. "It was just more about ... talking football and philosophy and direction, and I do think we bring a lot to the table with this team and this city. There is a lot to sell here." Theres also several questions to be answered, including whether Jake Locker has competition for the Titans starting quarterback job and Chris Johnsons future with the team. The Chargers lost in the playoffs Sunday in Denver, and Whisenhunt said he hasnt had a chance to study either Locker or Johnson. The running back is due $8 million in 2014 after averaging a career-worst 3.9 yards per ccarry, while Locker has missed 14 of 32 starts since the eighth overall draft selection was named Tennessees starting quarterback. Tom Brady Jersey Michigan. Whisenhunt said he liked Locker coming out of college in 2011 and he tries to put players in position to succeed. Asked if the Titans would consider using the 11th overall draft pick in May on another quarterback, Whisenhunt gave a glimpse of the relationship he expects with his general manager by saying Webster would take the best player available. Webster helped draft Locker, who is under contract for 2014. "I think thats something well continue to discuss and go through," Webster said. "But I would anticipate Jake having a good chance to do that." Whisenhunt has a solid track record of getting the most out of quarterbacks. The 51-year-old is 49-53 overall as a head coach, all in six seasons at Arizona where he took the Cardinals to their only Super Bowl berth in 2009 with Kurt Warner. He won consecutive NFC West titles in 2008 and 2009, and his offence in 2008 ranked fourth in the NFL. He started his coaching career with Vanderbilt in 1995 before going to the NFL in 1997 coaching tight ends for Baltimore. He coached special teams with Cleveland in 1999 and tight ends with the Jets in 2000 before going to Pittsburgh where the Steelers won a Super Bowl in his second season as offensive co-ordinator working with Ben Roethlisberger. Whisenhunt spent the past year in San Diego as offensive co-ordinator with the Chargers gaining the fifth-most yards in the NFL, while Philip Rivers matched his career-high passer rating helping burnish the coachs reputation for his work with quarterbacks. The new coach has to fill his coaching staff, and he said he has no agreements with any assistants yet. He plans to meet with the remaining Titans assistants still under contract. John McNulty appears to be a top candidate as his offensive co-ordinator, though Whisenhunt said he plans to call plays himself unless told he cant. Smith certainly sounds ready to watch Whisenhunt call offensive plays for Tennessee. "The fact hes going to be the play caller delights me," the Titans president said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz