Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

29.11.2019 07:31
the San Jose Sharks could be interested Antworten

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Site De Chaussure Pas Cher . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. One Last Run? As per Tom Gulitti of The Bergen Record, Martin Brodeur plans to meet with his agent Pat Brisson soon to see which teams might be interested in his services for next season. Brodeur, 42, told Gulitti that it will likely be the final season. "Its going to be probably my last year," he told The Record. "You never know what kind of energy Im going to get from my decision, but Im not looking for anything more than one year thats for sure." TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reported last week that Brodeur is preparing to hit the free agent market and is ready to suit up for another team. Brodeur, however, didnt sound interested in playing in his hometown of Montreal. "Montreal would be tough," he explained to The Record. "For me, Im so used to being in the states and playing in the type of markets Im used to playing in. But, again, I dont know. Thats something that when we come to that bridge, well go over it. But its something that, put it this way, theyre not too much on my radar." West Is Best? Ken Warren of the Ottawa Citizen believes that the Anaheim Ducks and St. Louis Blues are the favourites to get centre Jason Spezza from the Senators, with Nashville and Dallas as possibilities as well. He adds that the price for Spezza will be younger players like Anaheims Andrew Cogliano or Nick Bonino, or Blues skaters Patrik Berglund, Kevin Shattenkirk or Ian Cole. Bruins/Sharks deal? On Friday, Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli told WEEI.com that there was nothing to the report that the Bruins were interested in a swap that would see Brad Marchand go the San Jose Sharks for Patrick Marleau. "I have had no discussions for Marchand and I have no plans to trade him," Chiarelli said. "I dont make it a practice to respond to reports in the social media but occasionally it is necessary." According to XNSports.com, theres speculation that the San Jose Sharks could be interested in trading veteran centre Patrick Marleau to the Boston Bruins for winger Brad Marchand. Suitors for Vinny Tim Panaccio of csnphilly.com lists the Calgary Flames and Ottawa Senators as possible landing spots for Vincent Lecavalier north of the border and also mentions the Nashville Predators, Florida Panthers and Dallas Stars. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported in Insider Trading this week that new GM Ron Hextall is looking to deal the veteran centre who signed a five-year contract with the Flyers last summer. Air Max 270 France Pas Cher .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing. Destockage Nike Air Max 97 . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr/ .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract.EVANSTON, Ill. -- Roy Devyn Marble scored 14 points and No. 10 Iowa never trailed, beating Northwestern 76-50 on Saturday. Gabriel Olaseni had 14 points and 10 rebounds and Mike Gesell added 11 points for the Hawkeyes (16-4, 5-2 Big Ten), who avoided losing consecutive games for the first time this season after falling 75-67 at No. 21 Michigan on Wednesday. They shot 51.9 per cent from the field (28 of 54) and won their fourth in five games. Iowa, which outrebounded Northwestern 44-20, had nine players score. Marble, Iowas leading scorer, didnt make his first field goal until 3:08 into the second half. That was part of a 7-0 run that gave the Hawkeyes a 41-30 lead, their first double-digit advantage. Northwestern never got closer than seven points during a second half Iowa dominated 46-26. Drew Crawford had 20 points for Northwestern (10-11, 3-5), which had won three of four. Saturday was a rematch of the teams Jan. 9 game in Iowa City which the Hawkeyes won 93-67 after shooting 64.3 per cent during the second half. Iowa coach Fran McCaffery was suspended for that game after getting ejected during the Hawkeyes previous game at Wisconsin. On Saturday, McCaffery was coaching and along with Northwesterns Chris Collins wore sneakers as part of the annual Coaches vs. Air Max 90 Soldes. Cancer weekend. That first game was a turning point for Northwestern. Including the teams first matchup, the Wildcats started conference play 0-3 and were allowing an average of 81 points per game. In the next four games -- a stretch that included a win over then-No. 23 Illinois, a victory at Indiana and a double-overtime win over Purdue -- the Wildcats only gave up 51 points per game. Northwestern got Dave Sobolewski back after he missed four games (concussion), and had Crawford break the school record by playing in his 131st game and starting his 130th. He topped the marks set by John Shurna and Michael Thompson, respectively. The Wildcats shot 36.4 per cent from the field (20 of 55). Unlike the first meeting, when the Hawkeyes led 41-26 at halftime, Iowa struggled to separate from Northwestern during the first half despite making 50 per cent of its shots compared to the Wildcats 31. Iowa was in front 30-24 at halftime but at one point went more than 6 minutes between baskets. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz