Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 08:33
should help each other. Yo Antworten

Thoughts are flying, memories are full of childlike elementary school Wholesale Cigarettes, my primary school memory, as if you are all. do you know? The friendship between me and you was established in an exam. The teacher announced the results that day, and you got the first place. And I am very miserable. After letting go of school, you said to me: "Show me your test papers. If there are any questions, I can tell you." The low spirits of my heart are not venting, telling you: "You are not the first thing, don't show me!" You went home silently. The next day, you put a test paper in my hand and whispered, "I'm sorry, I took your test paper yesterday. If you don't understand anything, come and ask me." Then he ran away. I stared at the test paper in my hand and found that every red cross was written with the correct answer, and there was a detailed process. The answers were all stinging my eyes Newport Cigarettes, and my face was red. Flying to the classroom, I said sorry to you, but you said: "Nothing Parliament Cigarettes, no one has not tested well." You don't know, how complicated my mood was at that time, and our friendship has been established since then. The most memorable one is the physical education class. I wonder if you still remember it? That class will train 1000 meters to run, a whistle sounds, we are like a wild horse that has taken off, flying on the playground. But gradually, I have some physical strength, and I have a big mouth and gasp. I am about to give up, then you ran to me and said to me: "Be sure to stick to it. As long as you can finish it, you are the winner." You also ran with me, and one classmate went over from us. . I know that your physical fitness is good, let you ignore me and chase others. But you said, "Good friends should help each other. You have to run with me. Whenever I want to give up, when I think of you next to me, I will have the motivation to see your encouraging eyes. Finally, I am here. End point. I laughed, though tired, but I know, I have a good friend. Now, we have gone all the way, but there is your day, I know to help others, learn to be tolerant, considerate others, know how to The true meaning of friendship has your days, full of good memories.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz