Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

25.11.2019 03:39
I was going to try to hit him and he stopped Antworten

Vancouver Canuck forwards Dale Weise and Zack Kassian will be called to the carpet on Monday for events that occurred in Saturdays game against the Edmonton Oilers. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. Gagner and Kassian collided along the boards, with Kassians stick knocking out some of Gagners teeth. X-rays later confirmed Gagner had a broken jaw. Kassian received a double-minor on the play. "I was going to try to hit him and he stopped quick," Kassian told The Province. "I went with the shoulder and lost control and swung my stick and hit him in the face. The guy has a broken jaw. You never want to see that happen. But if you look at the replay, its hard to purposely tomahawk and swing your stick and hit somebody in the face." Also on Saturday night, Weise delivered an illegal check to the head of Oilers centre Taylor Hall. Weise picked up a minor for the check. Custom Jerseys Cheap . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/custom-germany-soccer-jerseys/ . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.BEREA, Ohio - Browns Pro Bowl wide receiver Josh Gordon has pleaded not guilty to a speeding ticket. Gordon, who is awaiting a possible NFL suspension for failing a drug test, did not appear as scheduled in Berea Municipal Court on Wednesday. According to the courts website, his attorney entered a not guilty plea Tuesday. There is no new court date. Gordon was stopped for going 74 mph in a 60 mph zone on May 25. Custom USWNT Jerseys. He was fined $187. His passenger was cited for possession of less than 200 grams of marijuana. Gordon could be facing a one-season suspension for another failed drug test. He was suspended two games last season for violating the leagues substance-abuse policy. He led the league in yards receiving. Gordon has continued to practice with the team. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz