Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

21.11.2019 10:22
Culliver later said in a statement to The Associated Press Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. Hector Velazquez Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver has been arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run and reckless driving after he drove a car into a bicyclist and fled, police said. Culliver was driving a white Ford Mustang just before 10:30 a.m. Friday when he hit the cyclist Friday morning near downtown San Jose, city police spokesman Albert Morales said. The bicyclist wasnt seriously hurt, he said. A witness followed the Culliver, 25, who also drove into the car of the witness, Morales said, and that vehicle blocked the suspects car until police arrived and arrested Culliver. After searching the suspects car, the authorities found illegal brass knuckles and booked him into Santa Clara County Jail for felony hit and run, felony reckless driving with injury, felony possession of brass knuckles, misdemeanour hit and run and misdemeanour driving on a suspended license. Morales said he didnt know the name of Cullivers attorney. "The 49ers organization is aware of the recent matter involving Chris Culliver," San Francisco 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "We will remain in contact with Chris and the local authorities as we continue to gather the facts regarding this situation. As this is an ongoing legal matter, we will reserve further comment at this time." In 2013, Culliver caused controversy by expressing anti-gay sentiments in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. During Super Bowl media day at the Superdome in New Orleans that year, Culliver responded to questions from comedian Artie Lange by saying he wouldnt welcome a gay player in the locker room. He also said the 49ers didnt have any homosexual players and, if they did, those players should leave. He later apologized, facing a large group of Super Bowl media members for nearly an hour. Culliver underwent sensitivity training as well and began doing outreach work with The Trevor Project, an organization that provides crisis and suicide intervention to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. "I truly appreciate the staff at the Trevor Project for allowing me to grow and educating me on the issues affecting the LGBTQ community," Culliver later said in a statement to The Associated Press. "I have learned so much and made some really great friends. I will continue my commitment to the organization and to their youths and stand firm with hope that one day that all individuals regardless of sex, race, or creed will be treated with dignity and respect from all." Culliver, a third-round draft pick in 2011 out of South Carolina, made 47 tackles with two interceptions and a forced fumble during the 2012 season while starting six games for the Niners. They lost in the Super Bowl that season to Baltimore. Josh Taylor Jersey . TSN Hockey Insiders Pierre LeBrun and Bob McKenzie both reported Thursday that there have been ongoing trade discussions between the Oilers and Los Angeles Kings over forward Sam Gagner. Allen Craig Jersey . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. https://www.cheapredsox.com/ . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw.Laurent Duvernay-Tardif was widely considered to be the top prospect for Tuesdays CFL Draft. But after been selected in the sixth round of the NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs over the weekend, Duvernay-Tardifs CFL stock fell, with teams worried hed forge a successful career south of the border and perhaps never play in Canada. Considerinng his significant skill, it was still expected Duvernay-Tardif would be drafted; the question was when. Travis Lakins Jersey. The Calgary Stampeders decided to take a chance on the NFL prospect with the first pick in the third round. If Duvernay-Tardif does make his way north of the border, the pick will likely be considered a steal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz