Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

21.11.2019 10:22
ncounter between two of Antworten

London, England (SportsNetwork. Cheap Nike Shoes From China .com) - Top-seeded former winner Novak Djokovic, who survived an injury scare, and defending champion Andy Murray highlighted Fridays third-round winners at Wimbledon. The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed despite being No. 2 in the world rankings, beat Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 on Centre Court. Leading 3-2 in the third set and with Simon serving, Djokovic slipped while going for a forehand shot and fell hard to the grass. The Serbian was in obvious pain as he grabbed his upper left arm. Djokovic received medical treatment to his left shoulder before finishing out the match. The 27-year-old Djokovic, whos coached by three-time Wimbledon champion Boris Becker, won his title in 2011. Up next for the French Open runner-up Djokovic is 14th-seeded French star Jo- Wilfried Tsonga, who defeated Jimmy Wang 6-2, 6-2, 7-5. The third-seeded Murray breezed past 27th-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 at the All England Club, where the Scot has now won his last 16 matches, including an Olympic gold medal run in 2012. Murray beat Djokovic in last years final to give Britain its first male singles Wimbledon champion in 77 years. Up next for Murray will 20th-seeded towering South African Kevin Anderson, who topped 16th-seeded Italian Fabio Fognini 4-6, 6-4, 2-6, 6-2, 6-1. Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, seeded 11th, outlasted 21st-seeded Ukrainian Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-7 (3-7), 6-4, 2-6, 6-4, 6-1. Dimitrov will next play Argentine Leonardo Mayer, who dismissed Russian Andrey Kuznetsov 6-4, 7-6 (7-1), 6-3 to reach the fourth round of a major for the first time in his career. Also, Jeremy Chardy of France took down Ukrainian Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-3, 6-7 (4-7), 6-3, 6-0. Next up for Chardy is sixth-seeded Czech Tomas Berdych or 26th-seeded Croat Marin Cilic, who were still playing. In second-round action, No. 19 seed Feliciano Lopez of Spain got past Ante Pavic of Croatia 6-4, 7-6 (7-4), 7-5; Santiago Giraldo of Colombia outlasted No. 30 seed Marcel Granollers of Spain 4-6, 7-6 (7-2), 1-6, 6-1, 7-5 and 15th- seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland outlasted 2002 Wimbledon champion Lleyton Hewitt 7-5, 6-4, 6-7 (7-9), 4-6, 6-3. The 33-year-old Hewitt played in his 42nd five-set match at a Grand Slam tournament, the most in the Open Era, surpassing Andre Agassis mark of 41. Air Max 1 Clearance Sale . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-720-shoes.html . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home.WINDERMERE, Fla. - Tiger Woods had his best score of the week and never felt worse Saturday in the Hero World Challenge.Woods lost his voice overnight. He was nauseous on the practice range and when he took a swig of water on the first hole, he threw it up. He had a fever that finally broke on the front nine at Isleworth. And he closed with three straight birdies for a 3-under 69.It wasnt easy and I fought hard, Woods said. Thats about all I had.It was enough to at least get back to even par for the tournament, though he remained in last place and was the only player not under par.Woods hasnt competed since Aug. 9 when he missed the cut at the PGA Championship, taking off nearly four months to build up strength so that his injured back would be fully healed. This is the only tournament he will play for about two months. The tournament benefits his foundation and learning centres, and it has a new sponsor.What a time to get sick.Thats the way it goes, Woods said.He said he wouldnt have withdrawn even if this were not his tournament. And its not like illness has never held him back. It was 11 years ago, and just down the road at Bay Hill, when Woods battled a nasty boutt of food poisoning during the final round. Fake Air Max 270 For Sale. He won by 11.I like to compete, he said. If I can go, I can go. Ill give it everything I have. I wasnt in pain. Just a little bit under the weather.Woods said he threw up before and during the round, and he probably wanted to vomit after a couple of more duffed chips, which have received plenty of attention this week. Woods stubbed two more chips on Saturday, bringing the total to eight chips that could only be described as shockingly bad.Both led to bogey, and Woods appeared to be on his way to another mediocre score until the end. After the fever broke and he said his strength slowly started to return, Woods was pin-high on the par-4 16th with a 3-wood (the tees were moved forward) and made an 8-foot birdie. He hit the middle of the green on the par-5 17th with a fairway metal that never left its target and had a two-putt birdie. And with an 8-iron from 170, he stuffed it on No. 18 for a third straight birdie.The best part of the day? Playing with Billy Horschel, they finished in just over three hours.We played fast, which was nice, Woods said. I didnt have to sit out in that heat for too long. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz