Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

21.11.2019 10:20
We know exactly what we have to do on the ice Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto is recovering from a strained muscle above his left knee and could soon begin a rehabilitation assignment in the minors. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . Votto, from Toronto, has been on the disabled list since May 21, trying to get rid of inflammation and to strengthen the muscle. He stayed in Cincinnati to get treatment on the leg while the team was on a seven-day trip. He was cleared to take batting practice with the team on Tuesday before the opener of a series against the San Francisco Giants. Rain washed out batting practice on the field, forcing players to hit indoors. Hes also going to take infield practice and run the bases the next few days. If he gets through that without a problem, he will start a rehab assignment. He and the team havent decided how many games hell need before hes ready to return. The Reds have gone 8-8 without him. "I feel really good, like I was before I got hurt earlier on in the season," Votto said. "So if I can get to good place, youre going to see a little bit more of the older version of me -- the younger version of me. Its one of these injuries that take a little bit of time." Votto is the 12th Reds player to go on the disabled list this season. The 2010 National League MVP is batting .257 with six homers and 12 RBIs in 39 games. The Reds are getting closer to having their lineup, rotation and bullpen back to full strength. Relievers Aroldis Chapman, Jonathan Broxton and Sean Marshall opened the season on the DL but have returned. Votto is the only regular position player still missing. Right-handed starter Mat Latos is scheduled to make another rehab start on Wednesday. If that goes well, he could be activated. Latos has been on the disabled list all season recovering from knee surgery and a strained forearm. The Reds opened their series on Tuesday with a 26-29 mark, in fourth place in the NL Central. They trailed Milwaukee by 7 1-2 games. "I think getting Joey back and possibly Mat Latos back in the rotation (soon) is definitely going to be a positive bump, not just for improving the 25-man roster but getting guys enthused that were close to being whole," manager Bryan Price said. "I think wed all be excited to see our club at full strength." Dennis Rodman Lakers Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Gary Payton Jersey . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/1041j-connie-hawkins-jersey-lakers.html . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs.(SportsNetwork.com) - No team has been better at bouncing back from a loss this season than the Nashville Predators. Goaltender Pekka Rinne is a big reason why. Rinne and the Predators try to avoid their first two-game losing streak of the season on Tuesday night as they play host to the Boston Bruins. Nashville has answered each of its 10 setbacks this season with a win, something it will try to do again tonight following a 2-0 loss to the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Rinne yielded only one goal on 33 shots faced, but the Sharks Antti Niemi stopped all 29 Predator shots for the shutout. Nashville had 18 shots in the third period, but could not score. The Predators got a scare in the second period when captain Shea Weber was cut under his arm when he came down on the left skate of Sharks forward Tye McGinn at the end of a check in the second period. However, the defenseman later returned to the game after having the cut addressed. Saturdays loss gave the Predators a 2-1 mark on their road trip and was only their third setback in 10 games. Head coach Peter Laviolette said on Monday that there is no secret as to why his club has yet to lose two in a row. Weve got a hard-working group here that understands the recipe for success, Laviolette told Nashvilles website. When you start removing an ingredient or two, the recipe isnt as good, and (the players) know that. We know exactly what we have to do on the ice, and I think our practice and the video backs that up. The results have followed our efforts when we play the right way. Of course, having Rinne in net helps too. He leads the NHL with 18 wins and a 1.75 goals against average, while hhis . Wholesale Lakers Jerseys. .937 save percentage is tied for tops in the league. Rinne is 2-0-1 in his career versus the Bruins with a 2.48 GAA and .923 save percentage. The Bruins hit the road for three in a row and are coming off a 3-2 shootout setback to the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Tuukka Rask made 29 saves, but was bested twice in the tiebreaker. Loui Eriksson tallied and Craig Cunningham scored his first career goal for the Bruins, who have won just twice in their past nine games (2-5-2). Cunninghams first tally came short-handed with 8:15 to play in the first period as he chased down Zdeno Charas clearing attempt before unleashing a slap shot into the net. (Chara) made a good play, kind of chipped it out of the zone, said Cunningham. I think their d-men kind of got a little flat-footed, I took off, buried my head and tried to get it on net. Luckily it went in. The Bruins could have a bit more luck on their side during this road trip as forward David Krejci is expected to travel with the team. He has missed 10 straight with a groin injury, though it is unknown when he will be able to actually return. Boston visits Minnesota on Wednesday and then caps its trip at Winnipeg on Friday. Rask is 1-0-1 with a 2.91 GAA and .908 save percentage in two career meetings with the Predators, while backup Niklas Svedberg has faced them once before. That came in Svedbergs NHL debut and only start of last season, a 3-2 victory in overtime on Jan. 2. The rookie gave up only two goals on 35 shots faced. That win by Svedberg came in the most recent encounter between the clubs and stretched Bostons series win streak to three in a row. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz