Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.04.2019 08:07
winner David Horsey of England Antworten

AGADIR, Morocco -- Alejandro Canizares of Spain extended his lead to six strokes in the third round of the Trophee Hassan II after shooting a 3-under 69 on Saturday. Allen Crabbe Jersey . Leading since the first round, Canizares made four birdies and a bogey. Hes at 17-under 199 heading into the final round. Seve Benson of England remained in second place despite carding a 74. He holed four birdies to offset three bogeys and a triple bogey. Robert-Jan Derksen of the Netherlands climbed to third, one stroke behind Benson, by firing a bogey-free 67. "It was tough today, especially on the front nine. The pins were difficult to get close to and some even difficult to two-putt," Canizares said. "My idea was to get to 20 under, that was my focus. I was trying to look forward all the time, not behind me." Canizares won his only European Tour title at the Russian Open in 2006. He tied for fifth at the Qatar Masters in January. Benson dropped three shots on the 12th hole by finding a bunker off the tee before sending his recovery shot into the water. "I struggled just to get the ball pin-high," Benson said. "I was happy with the way I came back with five or six holes to go, so there are positives going into tomorrow." The 2011 winner David Horsey of England (72) shared fourth at 208 with compatriot Paul Waring (67), Shiv Kapur of India (67), Robert Karlsson (70) and Magnus Carlsson (72) of Sweden. Jared Dudley Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. Cheap Nets Jerseys . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-ed-davis-jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No.The Buffalo Sabres could be adding some Hall of Fame credentials to its coaching staff. Source tell Bucky Gleason of The Buffalo News that the Sabres have reached an agreement to bring in Bryan Trottier as an assistant on Ted Nolans coaching staff. While the team has not confirmed the newss, sources tell the Buffalo paper that an announcement could come next week. DAngelo Russell Jersey. Trottier has won seven Stanley Cups - six as a player with the New York Islanders and Pittsburgh Penguins as well as one as a member of the Colorado Avalanche coaching staff. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz