Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

07.11.2019 03:26
He struck out five and walked one Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. Fake Air Max 90 White . -- Rob Gronkowskis season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception. The New England Patriots star tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from off-season forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart. Gronkowski suffered a suspected torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. Coach Bill Belichick said he was taken to a hospital for evaluation. The Patriots beat the Cleveland Browns 27-26 on Tom Bradys two touchdown passes in the last 61 seconds. "Weve sustained some pretty big injuries this year with really important, critical players," Brady. "I think we all feel sorry for Rob, but I dont think anyone feels sorry for the Patriots." Gronkowski raised his right arm to the crowd as he left on the cart with team physician Dr. Thomas Gill sitting next to him. Gronkowski was hurt on a hit by Browns safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception with the Browns leading 12-0. Ward was among many players from both teams who went up to Gronkowski before he left the field. "My intention is never to hurt anyone. Thats not what this game is about. Thats not how I play," Ward said. "I hate to see guys go down with any type of injury. I just wanted him to know, whether he accepted it or not, it wasnt intentional to injure him. But we have to play this game. We have to play it the way that they force us to, and unfortunately, it incurred an injury for him." Ward said if he hit Gronkowski high, there was a chance he might be fined. "Its not a decision where Im going to go low on every play," he said, "but, actually, it has kind of turned into that in those situations, in those split-second decisions where you have a guy running down the field whos 280 (pounds), and Im 200, and the fact that if you do even hit him in his chest and he decides to hunch down or flinch or lower his head, then I could have the chance of being fined." "Its kind of being caught between a rock and a hard place," Ward said. "Its a decision you have to make, but you have to follow the rules at the same time." He said he had been fined three times and "I dont like playing for free." Asked if he had an issue with Ward hitting Gronkowski low, Belichick said, "Thats a question you should take up with the league." The Patriots (10-3) have won three straight games and hold the No. 2 spot in the AFC despite numerous injuries. Gronkowski, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Shane Vereen and defensive players Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Tommy Kelly all have missed an extended amount of time. In the six games before Sunday, Gronkowski led NFL tight ends with 37 catches and 560 yards receiving. He had two catches for 32 yards Sunday. Now hes out again. "As a team, we want him to play," Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty said, but "you just hate to see that for him. A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injuries) and been very productive for us this year, it stinks to see him get carted off the field like that." Air Max 90 Womens Outlet . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. Cheap Air Max 90 China . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-essential-cheap.html . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself.ATLANTA -- Julio Teheran believes the Atlanta Braves have all the parts necessary to turn their season around. Even though his team has dropped 10 of its last 12 games, Teheran thinks it is far from a lost season for Atlanta. Teheran was outpitched by Kevin Correia, and the Braves endured an embarrassing eighth inning to lose 6-2 to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday night. "Were trying to be better every day," the All-Star pitcher said. "Thats something that I see. Today we had a bad game, and tomorrow well try to get better." Despite winning two of three from NL East-leading Washington over the weekend, the Braves have fallen four games behind the Nationals. Los Angeles has won four of six to increase its NL West lead to five games over idle San Francisco. The Dodgers scored three times in the eighth for a 6-1 lead. After Matt Kemps double moved Yasiel Puig to third and chased Teheran, Carl Crawford hit an RBI single off James Russell. Reliever Juan Jaime then walked Justin Turner to load the bases. The next batter, A.J. Ellis, reached when shortstop Ramiro Pena threw errantly to first on a double-play attempt, and two runs scored. Jaime and catcher Evan Gattis combined for two wild pitches and one passed ball in the eighth. Jaime, who threw 32 pitches got only two outs and issued a second walk. "Dont throw the ball over for strikes, and we had some miscommunication on some signs there with Jaime," Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Its one of those things that the game got away from us." Teheran (10-9) allowed five runs and nine hits in 7 1-3 innings. He walked two and struck out six. Correia was tied for the major league lead in losses with a 5-13 record when he was traded from Minnesota to the Dodgers on Saturday for a player to be named or cash. He excelled for Los Angeles, giving up one run and four hits in six innings. He struck out five and walked one. Correia, a Southern California native who grew uup cheering for the Dodgers, did well at the plate, too. Air Max 90 Black Gold. He began the day with a career .115 batting average, but went 2 for 2 and scored a run. "Its been fun," he said. "I was real excited to have this opportunity. Its just awesome to be able to get a win in the first one. I couldnt ask for anything more." Crawford got three hits and drove in two runs for the Dodgers. The Braves went ahead 1-0 in the fourth on Justin Uptons RBI single. Los Angeles scored three runs in the sixth to take a 3-1 lead. Correia, Dee Gordon and Puig singled to load the bases, and Adrian Gonzalez and Crawford followed with RBI singles. Turners groundout drove in a run on a ball that couldve been a double play, but was bobbled by second baseman Emilio Bonifacio. Brian Wilson faced the minimum in the seventh, and Jamey Wright struck out the side in the eighth for Los Angeles. Carlos Frias gave up Gattis RBI single in the ninth. TRAINERS ROOM Dodgers: With SS Hanley Ramirez on the disabled list because of a right oblique strain, his roster replacement -- Darwin Barney -- grounded out as a pinch-hitter in the seventh. Braves: 2B Tommy La Stella hurt his right hamstring in the second inning and left the game, but said afterward that he will be ready to play on Tuesday. Pena took his place in the lineup, moving to shortstop while Bonifacio moved to second. ... SS Andrelton Simmons, sidelined by a sprained left ankle, jogged before the game and took infield and batting practice. Gonzalez said he might return in the next day or two. UP NEXT Dodgers: RHP Dan Haren, who starts Tuesday night vs. the Braves, was 0-5 with a 10.03 ERA in five starts before winning at the Angels 2-1 last Wednesday. In four career starts and one relief appearance at Turner Field, He is 3-1 with one save and a 5.04 ERA. Braves: LHP Mike Minor is 2-3 with a 7.33 ERA in his last 10 starts. In five career starts against the Dodgers, Minor is 1-1 with a 2.32 ERA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz