Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Fanclub-News
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 03:11
that I wish I had not said or done Antworten

NEW YORK -- When Roger Federer smacked a backhand return winner off his opponents 142 mph (229 kph) serve Friday night, he glanced at the speed readout, just to find out exactly how difficult what hed done had been. Fake Penguins Jerseys . Then, later in his 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over big-hitting Sam Groth in the U.S. Opens second round, Federer again checked out the digital display in Arthur Ashe Stadium after getting a 147 mph (237 kph) offering over the net en route to taking that point, too. The 17-time major champion said that while he couldnt know for sure what the precise speeds were, hes usually pretty good at guessing. "Im aware of every serve, how hard it is after the point when he goes big, because I think its interesting and I want to see," Federer said. "Sometimes I feel it, as well. Im like, That felt like 138, and it might be just a couple off. Its the same with my own serve. I can judge it probably (within) a few miles an hour." A reporter jokingly asked Federer whether his eyes were open when he got his backhand on the fastest serve of the match. "Got to check the replay. Im not sure. It was maybe one of those moments," Federer said with a laugh as he shut his eyes and pantomimed stretching out his right arm in hopes of making contact with the ball. Easy to have fun after an easy victory, right? In the third round, Federer -- who has won five titles at the U.S. Open -- will face 42nd-ranked Marcel Granollers of Spain. The second-seeded Federer improved to 54-1 in second-round Grand Slam matches; the only loss came at Wimbledon last year. Hes also now 24-1 over his career in matches under the lights in Ashe. "I was trying not to get caught up in the whole Roger act out there. You walk out, you get a few cheers. He walks out and the crowd goes ballistic," Australias Groth said. "So from the word Go, you know hes there." Doing an impressive job of handling the 104th-ranked Groths powerful serves, Federer limited him to eight aces and broke him five times. During his on-court interview, Federer was asked about dealing with such fast-moving serves and he said, kiddingly, "My arms still vibrating a little bit." Federer also produced a highlight-reel shot in the second sets final game, closing a 17-stroke exchange by sliding to his backhand side, stretching and flicking a high-arching lob that landed in. Federer raised his right hand overhead and wagged his index finger in a "No. 1" gesture. "I knew I was playing Roger Federer," Groth said. "I was pretty nervous probably all day." Pittsburgh Penguins Gear . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. Pittsburgh Penguins Pro Shop . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . "It was awesome," he said. Coming off an ugly three-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees, Toronto found itself in a deep hole early after the Reds put an eight spot up on starter Liam Hendriks (six runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched) and Todd Redmond in the second.GREEN BAY, Wis. - Building a successful working relationship between a quarterback and receiver requires a lot of time and communication.After seven years together, there are few better combinations in the NFL than the Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson.A quarterback renowned for accuracy throwing to the leagues leading receiver, and theyll try to keep the Packers passing game rolling against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday night at Lambeau Field.The best players are often the smartest players and the ones that have the distinct attention to detail, and Jordy has such great second and third reactions, Rodgers said.But he also, really, from his second year on, really wanted to get on the same page with me and cared about how I was seeing the game, and has really gotten in my hip pocket since then.Early on, Rodgers did most of the talking. Nelson listened. Then the receiver started earning trust by making plays. Offensive co-ordinator Tom Clements said Nelson runs textbook routes.Now its a two-way conversation between Rodgers and Nelson.The longer youre here, the more experience you have with (Rodgers), you get a slight a€” a slight a€” privilege to say some stuff, Nelson said with a laugh.He leads the league with 33 catches for 459 yards. Nelson has an uncanny knack of catches on the sideline as if hes walking a tightrope. Nelson makes the most difficult moves look easy, such as midair adjustments to make tough catches with defenders draped on him.I dont think I walked into here after Year 4 or something and said, All right, now Im going to tell you how I feel about things, Nelson said. I think its just a feel-out process and just . Im sure one day he just asked a question and it built off of there.Vikings receiver Greg Jennings is familiar with how things work in Green Bay. He played for the Packers until 2012, and had 80 catches for 1,292 yards and nine scores in 2008, Nelsons first year in the league.After Nelson had nine catches for 209 yards against the Jets in Week 2, Jennings sent a congratulatory text.I had to shoot him a way to ball out text, Jennings said. But, yeah, its no surprise to me at all.Some things to watch in the teams first meeting since the 26-all tie last November at Lambeau Field:JUST JENNINGS: The Minnesota wideout tried to maake amends last year for pointed comments questioning Rodgers and his leadership. Penguins Jerseys China. . Asked this week to reflect on the comments, Jennings sounded more conciliatory.Those were some things that I wish I had not said or done. But again, life is about adapting and showing resolve, Jennings said.Still, Jennings cant expect a warm welcome back in Titletown. When asked, Jennings added he did not miss Green Bay, but for reasons that didnt have to do with football.I would have loved to have finished my career out in Green Bay, but from where I am spiritually and where I am with my family and the growth that weve had because of what we have around us educationally a€” and there was some great educational systems there, as well a€” but this is a step up for us, Jennings said.BRIDGEWATER: The Vikings quarterback had an impressive debut in his first career start with 317 yards passing in a 41-28 win last week over Atlanta. But he sprained his left ankle in the game and his status is uncertain. Christian Ponder would start if Bridgewater cant go.ZIMMERS D: The last time Mike Zimmer coached against Green Bay, he was the defensive co-ordinator for the Bengals in a 34-30 win last year in Cincinnati. Rodgers said the Vikings defence is running some similar schemes.You know a key is to stay out of third-and-extra-longs because thats when his scheme and his defence really thrive, Rodgers said.SMOOTH RHODES: Its a good thing for the Vikings that cornerback Xavier Rhodes is coming off the best game of his two-year career: five tackles and four pass breakups against Atlantas potent offence. But Zimmer would rather not have to get into another high-scoring affair.I hope not. I dont really like those shootouts, Zimmer said.ON THE RUN: While the Packers passing game is clicking, the running attack needs work. Eddie Lacy, the 2013 Offensive Rookie of the Year, is off to a slow start, and Green Bay is just 28th in the league on the ground.Green Bay is even worse against the run, ranking last. Minnesota rookie Jerick McKinnon ran for 135 yards on 18 carries last week against the Falcons, while Matt Asiata had three rushing touchdowns.___Online:AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL__Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz